Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Remington L.Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Zahara M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

• Is this a great brow color choice for my complexion or sh...1 Answers
Christina K.
Memphis
Their eyeshadows are not really on the matte side of things but the game of cones palette is beautiful.
Paulina R.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall, this is a nice brow product however the color is super dark for me and the quality is not so great.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This used to be one of my absolute favourite formulas and I've had mine for ages. So not sure if it's just a duff one or they've changed the formula but my new one isn't quite the same but I love the like it all the same.
noelle f.
First what I loved about this makeolup was def the packing, looking like it all came from the kitchen, and you can bake with it....shoooot...i love the pomade I got the BLONDE and I must say I love it, glides so niclely and gives u time to work it. Because sume dry too fast, and ur brow has done dryed before u can finish....Im always on da move for a good pomade and this is the first i found that i was like "oh my god. Im in love with my brows" staying power is up to the individual. I sleep on my back and like im in a coffin cause if i turn to my side and dont realize i freak out but it hasnt messed up for me when sleeping like in a coffin, so now i sleep like I want and I wake up 2nd day an my brows still be beautiful.. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Last 3 days I will try others and hopefully u all will see what one u may like the best. The brush it comes with it or in some cases u have to buy it separatly buy its worth it. Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush I use this brushbfor any and all pomades.
Remington L.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m pretty sure I’ve already reviewed this at least three times but I’ll do it again. This pomade is the best brow pomade in my opinion. It has a smooth smudge proof texture that allows you to create any shape and have it look natural.
Elvira P.
This is sooo stunning and its sooo easy to use! Also I love the packaging and the name of all their products 😍😭
Marla B.
Omg I love this brow cream! It stays put! Just the right texture: creamy enough for easy glide and blending, but not runny or too thick. The only one I will use
Jasmine V.
El Paso, TX
Loved the fact that I barely needed any product to work with, it goes on very smooth and the color fit me perfectly!
lyd🌹 E.
horsley drive , wrexham
THE MOST PIGMENTED EYEBROW GEL!!! i swear by this product, i have gone through 2 now they last so long, so pigmented and creamy
Jodi B.
Blyth avenue , MELTON MOWBRAY
This is my complete favourite product EVER for my brows. So easy to apply, and lasts all day even thought the rain 😍 I apply with a damp brush and it glides on males my brows look amazing!! [product:beauty-bakerie-brownies---dark-brown] is the vast eyebrow product going