Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Remington L.Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Zahara M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

• Is this a great brow color choice for my complexion or sh...1 Answers
Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown

Start your review of Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Zahara M.
Southfield, MI
The second new product I used was the Browies in Dark Brown. This pomade textured eyebrow product is somewhat easy to use if you are used to using a pomade. But if you are not it can be challenging as it is deeply pigmented as well as soft which means lots of product on eyebrow brush and easy to get more than what you want on the brows rather than the little it takes. If you have a precison eyebrow brush I think making hairlike strokes will be easy to do. This retails for $16.00
manda k.
Vancouver, WA
this changed my eyebrow game. it’s the PERFECT color for my eyebrows. the product glides on sooo smoothly, it makes it really easy to do your brows. it does dry rather quick though, so you gotta work fast. & a little goes a very long way, you need the smallest amount for a great brow.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
With my brow brush, this eyebrow filler is amazing. I bought it right from the site when I was looking for a new brow pencil. This works just as well, plus I can control how much product I use. It fills my brows in nicely and looks natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
This is the only brow gel I will ever use! Its $16 and well worth the price. I only have to order once a year and it last all year long! Its the perfect shade for my skintone.
Becky T.
Essex
Went in blind when buying this, never heard of it before buying. I can put this on at 6am and still be perfect after a 15 hour shift. I’ve used it near enough every day for a month. Would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new! Will be buying again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀J a.
Love, love, love it! Beauty Bakerie BROWnies is truly amazing. What smudge they say? Well there is truly no smudge when it comes to this product, this product goes on smooth & it last a long time. A little bit goes a long ways. The BROWnies lives up to its expectations & it’s a great product that I will most certainly purchase again.
Lorna B.
Warwick England
The best eyebrow gel on the market. A flawless look and can build up your own coverage to suit!
Jodi B.
Blyth avenue , MELTON MOWBRAY
This is my complete favourite product EVER for my brows. So easy to apply, and lasts all day even thought the rain 😍 I apply with a damp brush and it glides on males my brows look amazing!! [product:beauty-bakerie-brownies---dark-brown] is the vast eyebrow product going
lyd🌹 E.
horsley drive , wrexham
THE MOST PIGMENTED EYEBROW GEL!!! i swear by this product, i have gone through 2 now they last so long, so pigmented and creamy
Jasmine V.
El Paso, TX
Loved the fact that I barely needed any product to work with, it goes on very smooth and the color fit me perfectly!