Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Remington L.Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Zahara M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

• Is this a great brow color choice for my complexion or sh...1 Answers
Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown

Start your review of Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina K.
Memphis
Their eyeshadows are not really on the matte side of things but the game of cones palette is beautiful.
Becky T.
Essex
Went in blind when buying this, never heard of it before buying. I can put this on at 6am and still be perfect after a 15 hour shift. I’ve used it near enough every day for a month. Would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new! Will be buying again.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This used to be one of my absolute favourite formulas and I've had mine for ages. So not sure if it's just a duff one or they've changed the formula but my new one isn't quite the same but I love the like it all the same.
Jodi B.
Blyth avenue , MELTON MOWBRAY
This is my complete favourite product EVER for my brows. So easy to apply, and lasts all day even thought the rain 😍 I apply with a damp brush and it glides on males my brows look amazing!! [product:beauty-bakerie-brownies---dark-brown] is the vast eyebrow product going
lyd🌹 E.
horsley drive , wrexham
THE MOST PIGMENTED EYEBROW GEL!!! i swear by this product, i have gone through 2 now they last so long, so pigmented and creamy
Elvira P.
This is sooo stunning and its sooo easy to use! Also I love the packaging and the name of all their products 😍😭
Lorna B.
Warwick England
The best eyebrow gel on the market. A flawless look and can build up your own coverage to suit!