Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Remington L.Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Zahara M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

• Is this a great brow color choice for my complexion or sh...1 Answers
noelle f.
First what I loved about this makeolup was def the packing, looking like it all came from the kitchen, and you can bake with it....shoooot...i love the pomade I got the BLONDE and I must say I love it, glides so niclely and gives u time to work it. Because sume dry too fast, and ur brow has done dryed before u can finish....Im always on da move for a good pomade and this is the first i found that i was like "oh my god. Im in love with my brows" staying power is up to the individual. I sleep on my back and like im in a coffin cause if i turn to my side and dont realize i freak out but it hasnt messed up for me when sleeping like in a coffin, so now i sleep like I want and I wake up 2nd day an my brows still be beautiful.. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Last 3 days I will try others and hopefully u all will see what one u may like the best. The brush it comes with it or in some cases u have to buy it separatly buy its worth it. Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush I use this brushbfor any and all pomades.
Zahara M.
Southfield , MI
The second new product I used was the Browies in Dark Brown. This pomade textured eyebrow product is somewhat easy to use if you are used to using a pomade. But if you are not it can be challenging as it is deeply pigmented as well as soft which means lots of product on eyebrow brush and easy to get more than what you want on the brows rather than the little it takes. If you have a precison eyebrow brush I think making hairlike strokes will be easy to do. This retails for $16.00
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
With my brow brush, this eyebrow filler is amazing. I bought it right from the site when I was looking for a new brow pencil. This works just as well, plus I can control how much product I use. It fills my brows in nicely and looks natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
This is the only brow gel I will ever use! Its $16 and well worth the price. I only have to order once a year and it last all year long! Its the perfect shade for my skintone.
manda k.
Vancouver, WA
this changed my eyebrow game. it’s the PERFECT color for my eyebrows. the product glides on sooo smoothly, it makes it really easy to do your brows. it does dry rather quick though, so you gotta work fast. & a little goes a very long way, you need the smallest amount for a great brow.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀J a.
Love, love, love it! Beauty Bakerie BROWnies is truly amazing. What smudge they say? Well there is truly no smudge when it comes to this product, this product goes on smooth & it last a long time. A little bit goes a long ways. The BROWnies lives up to its expectations & it’s a great product that I will most certainly purchase again.
Remington L.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m pretty sure I’ve already reviewed this at least three times but I’ll do it again. This pomade is the best brow pomade in my opinion. It has a smooth smudge proof texture that allows you to create any shape and have it look natural.
Marla B.
Omg I love this brow cream! It stays put! Just the right texture: creamy enough for easy glide and blending, but not runny or too thick. The only one I will use
Jasmine V.
El Paso, TX
Loved the fact that I barely needed any product to work with, it goes on very smooth and the color fit me perfectly!
Paulina R.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall, this is a nice brow product however the color is super dark for me and the quality is not so great.