Beauty Aura 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil * Pressed From Best Quality Grapeseeds * Hexane Free * No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors or Fragnances - Refined to Ensure Purity. Tested to Ensure Highest Quality - Made in USA (4 fl oz)

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Beauty Aura pure Grapeseed oil is cold pressed from the seeds of grapes. Grape Seed Oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids like Oleic, Linoleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Condition: Dry Sensitive skin & dull hair in need of simple natural moisturizing. Solution: Help soothe skin conditions including itching, dryness and inflammation. It is suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radical damage caused by sun exposure and aging. Regular massages may help protects skin's natural collagen and slow the signs of aging. Excellent eye makeup remover as it can break down mascara and moisturize the eye area at the same time. It also helps condition the lashes and make them grow longer and stronger over time. Grapeseed oil has lots of benefits in hair care. Massaging the scalp with grapeseed oil supplies hair with a lot of nutrients making them stronger and lustrous. Regular massages also serve as an effective dandruff treatment. It can help get rid of dry, frizzy, and unmanageable hair. see more...

Review (1)
Kendra E.
Temple
Size: 120 ml

I have suffered from acne since my early teens (I am 28 years old). I also have combination AND sensitive skin, and yes this is all a recipe for disaster. I usually cannot use oils because they break me out (coconut oil, which so many claim by). I have heard good things about grapeseed oil so I figured I have tried everything else, why not one more? I use a Mia to wash my face so some spots tend to get dry and flaky, while others somewhat oily. I have to use a light moisturizer to keep my pores from clogging and breaking out, so the dry spots never really get moisturized enough to where it is not rough and flaky. I have started to use this grapeseed oil on my skin, after my organic rosewater toner, and before my moisturizer. This does not leave my skin feeling oily at all, it is a 'dry oil'. It leaves it silky smooth and moisturizes those dry flaky spots perfectly when paired with my light moisturizer. I have also started to see an improvement on my occasional breakouts and my acne scars slightly starting to fade. This product did not have any type of smell to me at all. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!