Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk

by Beauty Architects

Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk

How long should you leave the eye patch on your eyes?
Start your review of Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk!
WARREN, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for the price point, abd ypu get two sets in one package! They're similar to a gel like eye mask, but not as soft. Theyre very comfortable under the nonetheless. They could be a bit kore hydrating but for the price, i like em. I think these are also really great to use before makeup application. They great at smoothing the under eyes. I also love how they are pretty good in size to cover more area. Not a bad ingredient list for drugstore skincare. I would recommend, but i also think they are better out there, such as the MIZON snail repair intensive gold eye gel patch (if you're going for the gold route).
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Brooke R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even tho the picture doesn’t match the bar code, these Under Eye Gold Gel masks are awesome. They really help reduce puffiness under eyes and dark circles. This is the only thing that I have found that helps my puffiness under my eyes. The price is amazing and there are a total of 4 under eye patches so you get 2 times to use it for $2.50! Definitely recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high hopes for these as my twins make it nearly impossible to live life without dark circles and puffiness. I didn't see a dramatic change in my eyes. The 20 minutes was pleasant and tingled a bit in a good way. The price was reasonable so I'll purchase again and maybe put them in the fridge first to help with my tired eyes.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Colleen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these for under eye bags. You wash your face and before you put anything else on you put these under your eyes leave on for 20min and take off. It will blow you away how good these work. I use them everyday and they are not harsh to the skin.
S Thomaston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product iv used it once and saw immediate results hoping over time the results will improve. I'm always looking for something to keep me younger and refreshed looking. And god knows they keep putting products out there, it's just sorting through them to find what works is exhausting!!!
Littleton, CO
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite under eye mask! It doesn’t break me out and I have very sensitive skin. It leaves my eyes feeling and looking very refreshed. I have very dark circles and a bit of fine lines and this does a great job of smoothing the fine lines out! Great product I recommend.
Pleasantville, IA
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Kim G.
MasqueOlogy Under Eye Gold Gel Mask. The package I had 2 sets to use in ot. Was very hydrating, cooling on the under eyes. When placed in the fridge on the second set was even more cooling an eased the bags under a tad more. Would highly recommend these eye mask.
Newport, ky
Purchased at: Amazon
I like how it feels on the skin, the product tingled when I applied it. I do feel that it reduced the puffiness under my eyes. I do feel it reduced my dark circles. I would buy this product again just to see what continued use would do.
I luv these under eye patches. I feel like they are even a little more powerful than the hydro gel gold mask. These are very cooling so if you have bags your in good hands. They are also firming and smoothing. And incredibly Affordable. I will be sharing these with all my friends this weekend, so I hope I have some left for me .
Chillicothe , OH
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by ‍Janae C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Masqueology brand stuff! It is very affordable and does its job. These under eye gold gel masks are amazing. They are super easy to apply and they also actual stick an stay in place. Some eye masks slide 😑 well these don’t 😁 I use them sometimes at night in my routine and when I wake up in the morning my under eyes look so refreshed like I slept hours. They aren’t puffy and it really does make the fine lines (crows feet) disappear. 😮!!! I would recommend these for anyone. I have combination skin. They aren’t harsh at all I would say they would be fine on sensitive skin. 😍🥰😍🥰