Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk

by Beauty Architects

Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk

How long should you leave the eye patch on your eyes?
Start your review of Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk!
OXFORD, NC
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These gel masks are pretty and smell wonderful. But that’s about it. I have had dark circles to no avail all of my life so I had hope for this product when I started feeling a tingling sensation under my eyes. But when I took them off, there was absolutely no difference. They also kept falling off, so I literally had to sit with my head back so they would stay on. Will not purchase again.
Etowah , TN
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really like the Under Eye Gel mask / pads. I am a repeat user and recommend them. They seem to take away the puffy under my eyes and the dark circles. I sometimes keep them cold in the freg it seems to do even better that way. I will continue using the 24k gold under eye gel mask!
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
These under eye gel masks are the best eye masks there is. I've used many different brands and these are by far my favorite. They go on nicely and stay one. Other brands slide off. You can see the gold flakes on them and they do what they're ment to do. Reducing under eye bags and making my eyes look less tired.
Keeseville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these! They instantly start working as soon as you put them on. Effective. First time user. Definitely getting more of these. They do get a little intense but I personally love products that do that. Try them! You’ll love them too!
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Walmart
If this is the same thing as I got pictured, I'm in love with these things! They are for all skin types, even sensitive skin . Made with 24k gold as it says. It's no harsh chemicals as I think. Definitely worth trying. It's not a miracle worker for dark spots under eyes but it can prevent ! It has collagen, it smells great , no irritation at all. Leaves your under eye so hydrated and refreshed. Works well for to get rid of tired and puffy eyes! Like I live those. The small packet comes with 2 pairs , of eye patches for 2.50 !
Franklin, NC
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Keely M.
I love this product! I recently won it in a giveaway and I have incorporated it into my daily skin care routine. The packaging is really nice , I almost always catch myself coming so close to dropping it lol. You open it up and you have a little tool that helps you kind of pick up the patches (not like tweezers) but like a spoon . You’re supposed to apply them for 20 mins and they leave your undereyes so smooth , hydrated and your bags are gone! I love that this product hydrates the skin because I deal with dry undereyes. I don’t know the price point of this product but I love it. I highly recommend this product ! It works!
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these gel masks one night in the middle of moving to a new home and dealing with a teething baby. You could tell under my eyes I was stressed and tired. The gel masks are really pretty and go right on and stay on well. I did dishes and tidied the house while wearing them, and they didn’t slip. Once I took them off, I could visibly tell my under eye area was plumper and less tired looking. I love that these have niacinamide in them. No skin irritation or anything like that. Great purchase!
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good product for the price. It left the skin under my eyes softer and looking more refreshed. The bags under my eyes went from “Mary poppins carpet bag” to “snack size ziplock”. The masks stay perfectly in place even when doing chores. I don’t have sensitive skin but I felt a slight burning sensation when using them, which is the only reason I’m not giving this product 5 stars.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
So I tried this product for the first time because I’ve had puffiness and dark circles . I’m not sure yet about the effectiveness however they are very comfortable. They are cool to the touch and the gel like texture makes them comfortable to wear .
Lewiston, ME
They look super cute but they sort of feel like they are burning when on (both my husband and I noticed that). Makes for a nice reason to relax but I didn’t notice a difference and won’t purchase them again.