Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Keely M.Beauty Architects Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk uploaded by Heather E.

BY BEAUTY ARCHITECTS

Masqueology Gold Under Eye Gel Msk see more...

Tiffany B.
These are alright- they make a nice little pick-me-up but I don't think in the long run they have any benefits. They're cooling gel, which feels great and feels super hydrating! They have an odd scent to them... It's not bad but I don't like fragrance in my skincare. They do burn if you leave them one for a long time... So that's annoying. Overall they're neat, but I'm not sure I'd pick these up again.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love this product! I recently won it in a giveaway and I have incorporated it into my daily skin care routine. The packaging is really nice , I almost always catch myself coming so close to dropping it lol. You open it up and you have a little tool that helps you kind of pick up the patches (not like tweezers) but like a spoon . You’re supposed to apply them for 20 mins and they leave your undereyes so smooth , hydrated and your bags are gone! I love that this product hydrates the skin because I deal with dry undereyes. I don’t know the price point of this product but I love it. I highly recommend this product ! It works!
Stephanie B.
These masks are very affordable and the gold is cute. It's more like sparkles in the clear gel than actual gold masks. These do kind of burn my undereye a little when I'm wearing them but I think that's just them working. Most under eye gels do burn a little for so I must just have thin skin there. I think they do reduce puffiness though so these are affordable self care.
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
They look super cute but they sort of feel like they are burning when on (both my husband and I noticed that). Makes for a nice reason to relax but I didn’t notice a difference and won’t purchase them again.
Gladys T.
chicago
It does help to life the eye and eye contour but it does leave a glittery shiny and sticky feeling ima first time user I’ve been using this for a few days but so far it’s a good eye product I recommend only for night use
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love these. One of my favorite new products. I like to do this after a shower and using a mask. I notice a difference and will repurchase
Heather E.
Tucson Arizona
The hydrogel under eye patches with gold and collagen will lift and firm the eye area while helping against dark circles.