Beauty and the Beast (Three-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)

BY NONE

• Man it has been so long but what was the candlestick guys...2 Answers
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Honestly one of the best Disney movies ever. The songs. The characters. The animation. I could only count on one hand just a small details that aren't perfect. Everytime I watch this movie I feel like I'm 5 years old dancing around the living room during the ballroom scene. This will make you believe in happily ever afters.
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Favorite Disney Movie! I can't tell you how many times I watched this movie as a child. Belle is a nerdy bookie like me. I love the message this movie tells. Beauty isn't everything, it's what's on the inside that matters. I still watch this movie to this day, but now I get to enjoy it with my own children.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie! It is a true classic that will never get old and should be passed on for generations to come. Little girls and boys will both love this movie. I'm super excited for the live action movie coming out next year!
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
My hands down all time #1 favorite movie of all time , This is my ride or die Disney movie. A great kids movie, adult movie, family movie. I watched this on repeat as a child on VHS . I love that these classics continue to be watched and loved by new generations
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
One of my favorite Disney princess movies. i love the storyline and how the characters interact with each other. i also like the main characters are one way at the beginning and in the end they have grown to be the people they are meant to be.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite Disney Princess movie of all time! I recommend everyone who hasn't scene it watch it! It's a beautiful love story. This this DVD pack is affordable and worth it! I highly recommend it!
Christina G.
My all time favorite Disney movie! The story is beautiful and I will never get tired of watching it. I know all the songs, and its always a sing along for me when I watch it. Which is quite often.
Cherica H.
New Hartford, NY
This movie is my all time favorite movie! i could watch it over and over again! the quality of the blu-ray is even better! every time i watch this im 10 and singing along!!
Becky S.
A stunningly beautiful cartoon representation of Beauty and the Beast by the Disney team. The singing is great for kids and the writing is fun for adults too.
Kari M.
Awesome Disney movie ! I haven't watched it in quite some time though. I am sure I watched this movie over and over ! It will always be a classic in my eyes .
Kari M.
Man it has been so long but what was the candlestick guys name ?