Beauty and the Beast [Special Edition] [2 Discs] (used) uploaded by Heather C.

BY WWW.SECONDSPIN.COM

Gary Trousdale, DVD, Walt Disney Video, Running Time: 01:24:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

• What are the "bonus features" included in the special edi...1 Answers
  • Favorite Part of the movie? Which is your favorite dress ...1 Answers
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I knew before hearing anything about this movie or even seeing the trailer that I was going to be absolutely in love with it. When I finally got time to myself to watch it on Netflix (another plus already for Beauty & the Beast), I almost thought I wouldn't be able to make it all the way through! As I've gotten older (I'm 28 now) it has become much harder for musicals to keep my attention. But my 4 year old self won out and I became engrossed in how similar this movie was to the original cartoon (which was released right during the best years of my childhood, I was totally Belle for Halloween 🌹) and I STILL want to watch this fresh, new version over and over and over.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disney will forever be apart of my life and I buy every movie that comes out if the vault. This one happens to be a favorite. I love belle who is independent and loves to read and wants to free her dad from the beast.
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Tale as old as time! Haha wonderful movie! It’s a Disney classic that is great to watch. With all the newer animation that’s here today, it’s kind of different to watch with the quality and all. I love the newer version of this film as well. Disney has done a great job in animating this old story. 5/5 stars!
Rosalyn S.
Who can resist a Disney classic, let alone one that teaches young girls to look at a person for who they are and not what they look like. Belle is the embodiment of a young educated woman who wasn't looking for prince charming or looking to conform to what society deemed appropriate. She simply wanted to be herself and wanted to be accepted for who she is, and fortunately she found that in beast (prince Adam).
Lauren O.
I love this movie!! Personally my favorite princess due to her determination and passion. The Soundtrack is adorable, I still watch/listen to it 18 years later! Can't wait to see the how the remake will be. If you or your child haven't watched this yet, please do!
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
This is my favorite Disney movie. I love that belle is not like the other princess. She is an intellectual personality and has a fun way of showing it. Her head is kind and she love people even if they do t have the best personality. This movie has fun characters as well as amazing music. This is a movie you should watch.
Heather C.
Beauty and the beast is a classic Disney movie.. I love that belle is not your standard helpless princess.. a great story on how love can be found in the strangest places. You can't help love!!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore this movie! It’s one of my favorite love story’s. Belle is one of my favorite princesses and I love all the characters, Ms. Pots, Lumier, chip. Etc it will always be one of my favorites I could watch over and over!
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Another one of my all-time favorite movies! I loved this movie growing up and I still do and even though they made it live action, I still love this version
S M.
One of the absolute best Disney movies. My favorite scene is there dance and so much more. This movie comes along with so many lessons. Always will be one of my favorites!
Christian M.
East Lansing, MI
What are the "bonus features" included in the special edition?
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Favorite Part of the movie? Which is your favorite dress belle wears?