Beauty and the Beast (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) uploaded by Sky G.Beauty and the Beast (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) uploaded by Valerie D.

BY SONY

Beauty and the Beast (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) see more...

Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I will say the original is for everyone where is this is for the Disney fans. I'm a major fan of Emma Waston and I'm happy what she did with her character but this show is styled like a Broadway musical and she doesn't have the singing voice of one. But I do love this movie. It adds to some missing plot points from the original. I wish there was more Audra mcdonald. And evermore.... my heart will never be the same. I love this movie!
cherish Y.
I LOVE this movie! I was so skeptical about a remake of one I my all time favorite movies but they did an amazing job!!! Beauty and the Beast (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital)
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
For your money's worth it's best to get them together. This movie is so good. I've always liked cindella more but she has some tight competition now.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved this movie. It was so fun to watch and the songs were great, even the new ones. The slip cover on this Blu Ray is so pretty.
Vickie N.
Love this movie!!! Really great price for this movie as well. Great for kids and adults alike. Great family night movie!
Jennifer M.
This movie is so visually astounding, the images are just stunning. Emma Watson is the perfect Belle! A must see :)
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie and can't wait for Sky Cinema to put it on this month! I like this live version because I feel like as it's not an animation, it's more relatable and you can actually fancy the character without it being weird. Also, it's nearly an exact copy of the original, it has added humour and is still my all time favourite disney movie.
Beth-Ann S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
To say I'm a huge Disney fan would be an understatement. I was very nervous for this movie to come out, because I was so attached to the original, but I was very impressed with it. The cast is stellar - very talented, and all with beautiful voices. Emma Watson shines as Belle. The movie keeps the spirit of the original, while extending the story to make the characters more three-dimensional. The visual effects are amazing and the end result is incredible.