BY DISNEY

Gary Trousdale, Blu-ray 3D - Diamond Edition / Wide Screen / Bonus DVD / 3D,Walt Disney Video, Running Time: 01:24:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

• What your favorite disney movie? Mine is Beauty and the Beast Disney5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is one of my favorite Disney movies! Be Our Guest and Tale as Old as Time are songs that I will always remember! Lovely characters and a tale of giving people a chance and not judging a book (or a beast) by its cover.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
This was the first movie I saw in the movie theater. I remember being completely mesmerized my the music and the larger-than-life characters. I love many of the Disney Animation movies Beauty and the Beast will always hold a special place in my heart.
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Honestly one of the best Disney movies ever. The songs. The characters. The animation. I could only count on one hand just a small details that aren't perfect. Everytime I watch this movie I feel like I'm 5 years old dancing around the living room during the ballroom scene. This will make you believe in happily ever afters.
Megan L.
This is a favorite from my childhood and I love sharing it with my daughters. This is in constant rotation for movie night. There are some "scary" parts for little kids but we try to distract them. The songs and music are delightful and we love the dancing scenes! SUCH a cute movie!!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
A Disney classic that most kids go through a phase loving. The characters are loveable and the Disney humor is recognizable. I do think they could have put more effort into making Prince Adam look better.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
This is my favorite Disney movie. The songs are great and the story is great. If you already own a Blu Ray edition of Beauty and the Beast this diamond edition really isn't a must purchase item. It's got a few additional features, but not enough to spend the money.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Honestly how could anyone not love this movie? It's a classic fairy tale with loads of singing and magic. The soundtrack is amazing and the animation is stunning. One of Disney's best works ever. If you haven't watched this you most absolutely have to.
Kimberly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
As a major fan of this movie I decided to buy it despite not that much money to spend. I don't regret it. Everything from the movie to the bonus features are wonderful and amazing. And the youngest niece loves it. Highly recommend.
Trang D.
I love this movie so much. I love how the story was created. Love seeing how true love always wins and bad guy always gets punished. Belle and the Beast were created so amazing. I also love the soundtrack in this movie.
Amber C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Sooooo I know that I am going to sound a like a BIG KID right now but idc 😊😊. Just finished watching 2017 The Beauty and the Beast and it was awesome 🙌🏾🙌🏾. If you are a true BATB fan you will love it. From the songs that will bring you back to your childhood, to the detailed storyline, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this film ❤️❤️❤️. @emmawatson was the perfect Belle for the well known classic! Great job Bil
Anna Camille H.