BY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Come be our guest in the Beast's castle where teapots talk, spoons dance, and beautiful Belle discovers that things are never quite as they seem. Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is retold in the classic Little Golden Book format. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Seemed like a show that my husband and I would like but after watching several episodes we were unable to really get drawn into the story line. " in 35 reviews
  • "When I watch the first episode I was hook into it totally different from the 80's show sort of more scary than the 80's version show that was on. " in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this because I love Disney movies and was curious how they were going to adapt this into a long running series." in 11 reviews
  • "I loved this show during the first season but as it neared the end of the first season and approached the second I slowly lost interest." in 10 reviews
  • "I do agree I hope it makes it to another season, besides your every day murder investigations (which is still good) I have not seen another way this could go." in 6 reviews
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
"A take as old as time" not sure why anyone wouldn't have read this or heard this story at least once in their life. It's adorable and my daughter loves it! I would recommend for others to purchase. Very affordable! Worth the money :)
Daphne W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my daughters favorite books!! Its a little scary with the beast at first, but is so imaginative and fun. She likes this story more and more the older she gets!!
Christie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Beauty and the beast is my favorite book and movie from my childhood its a great story about a girl who falls in love with a beast i love the story line it teaches kids to never judge a person for the way the look it teaches them to look deeper then whats on the outside this story is one of the bet Disney movie and book i named my daughter after bell that's how much i love Beauty and the beast if you haven't read or watched it then you should
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my favorite and best for kids as well👍👌 I believe kids can learn slot from  this book.  If the book is good I know  the movie is amazing.  Both Bell  and The  beast are very good characters  in the book.  Full with adventures, romance,  and lots of laughter.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My 3 year olds favorite book.  She always asks to read "Beast".  She loves this book and the pictures.  I love the story line and the characters too.  Cant wait until she is old enough for the movie.
Kat A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this story, and movie! One of my favorite Disney stories! I could read or watch this over and over! Full of excitement, suspense, love, emotions, comedy, magic! Classic love story!
April Z.
Evansville, IN
A classic tale and a lesson to learn.  You can never judge a person aka book by it's cover and need to get to know the real person underneath.  Beautiful story and great work!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm enjoying watching my daughter read this book. It has always been a favorite. This story based on a true story so I love the message of falling in love with the person for them not looks.
Krystal F.
Rialto, CA
I don't know what is going on with the CW lately. This supposed Beauty and thr Beast show has no beast, has no beauty, and creates abesolutely no likability for either of the characters, especially Kristin Kruek. I find when watching that I didn't care whether or not she found out who killed her mother, and I really didn't care about what happened to her. And, as far as Vincent goes, who said it was okay for the beast to man with scar?!?! That isn't a beast! In all seriousness, the whole idea of the Beauty and the Beast story was to find love in spite of a beastly, unattractive appearance. It's difficult to display that lesson when the beast is a make model. Overall, I don't like anything about it.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA
Thursday nights are what I look forward to during the week now. Jay Ryan is a beautiful actor with a face and body that will make your heard melt. He's one of those actors who no matter what special effects makeup artists do to his face, he is still just as beautiful. The chemistry that he and Kristin have in the show is undeniable. I cry, laugh, and feel every emotion that they do. I'm a sucker for a good love story, especially one based on an old fairy tale, and this one is definitely not a disappointment. The only downside to this show is that Kristin and Jay haven't kissed yet, and it's absolutely driving me up the wall. It's a must-see. Just like any other show that comes on the CW.
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
Whose your favorite character in the entire show?
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
Do you think these 2 love birds will ever be together?
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What previous show was this girl on, she looks so familiar?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this show scary?
Kayla M.
Winter Garden, FL
Is this show a worthwhile watch?