BY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Come be our guest in the Beast's castle where teapots talk, spoons dance, and beautiful Belle discovers that things are never quite as they seem. Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is retold in the classic Little Golden Book format. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Seemed like a show that my husband and I would like but after watching several episodes we were unable to really get drawn into the story line. " in 35 reviews
  • "When I watch the first episode I was hook into it totally different from the 80's show sort of more scary than the 80's version show that was on. " in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this because I love Disney movies and was curious how they were going to adapt this into a long running series." in 11 reviews
  • "I loved this show during the first season but as it neared the end of the first season and approached the second I slowly lost interest." in 10 reviews
  • "I do agree I hope it makes it to another season, besides your every day murder investigations (which is still good) I have not seen another way this could go." in 6 reviews
Daphne W.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my daughters favorite books!! Its a little scary with the beast at first, but is so imaginative and fun. She likes this story more and more the older she gets!!
Christie T.
Pop Culture Expert
Beauty and the beast is my favorite book and movie from my childhood its a great story about a girl who falls in love with a beast i love the story line it teaches kids to never judge a person for the way the look it teaches them to look deeper then whats on the outside this story is one of the bet Disney movie and book i named my daughter after bell that's how much i love Beauty and the beast if you haven't read or watched it then you should
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my favorite and best for kids as wellūüĎćūüĎĆ I believe kids can learn slot from ¬†this book. ¬†If the book is good I know ¬†the movie is amazing. ¬†Both Bell ¬†and The ¬†beast are very good characters ¬†in the book. ¬†Full with adventures, romance, ¬†and lots of laughter.¬†
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert
My 3 year olds favorite book.  She always asks to read "Beast".  She loves this book and the pictures.  I love the story line and the characters too.  Cant wait until she is old enough for the movie.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Little Golden Books are some of the best books to help children read. This depiction of Beauty and the Beast. I feel that kids enjoy them so much more because they remind them of the movies that they love. The books are very well priced for families on a budget
Kat A.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this story, and movie! One of my favorite Disney stories! I could read or watch this over and over! Full of excitement, suspense, love, emotions, comedy, magic! Classic love story!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
The sweetest movie! I loved as a little girl! I remember seeing it in theatre. I recently watched it with my niece and it was just as great as when I was a child! We can't wait to see the non-animated movie this spring!!
April Z.
Evansville, IN
A classic tale and a lesson to learn.  You can never judge a person aka book by it's cover and need to get to know the real person underneath.  Beautiful story and great work!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I'm enjoying watching my daughter read this book. It has always been a favorite. This story based on a true story so I love the message of falling in love with the person for them not looks.
Ashley F.
Pop Culture Expert
Belle is my bias because when I was born I was suppose to be named after her. But I love her story. She is an intelligent young woman who doesn't want to fall into the routine of her society. She is not superficial as she is able to see past what is on the outside. After all, she doesn't judge a book by it's cover (get it, because she likes reading... haha)
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
Whose your favorite character in the entire show?
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
Do you think these 2 love birds will ever be together?
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What previous show was this girl on, she looks so familiar?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this show scary?
Kayla M.
Winter Garden, FL
Is this show a worthwhile watch?