10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Beauty and the Beast
BY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
4.20 / 5 based on 298 Reviews
Come be our guest in the Beast's castle where teapots talk, spoons dance, and beautiful Belle discovers that things are never quite as they seem. Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is retold in the classic Little Golden Book format. see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
Beauty and the Beast
- "Seemed like a show that my husband and I would like but after watching several episodes we were unable to really get drawn into the story line. " in 35 reviews
- "When I watch the first episode I was hook into it totally different from the 80's show sort of more scary than the 80's version show that was on. " in 13 reviews
- "I started watching this because I love Disney movies and was curious how they were going to adapt this into a long running series." in 11 reviews
- "I loved this show during the first season but as it neared the end of the first season and approached the second I slowly lost interest." in 10 reviews
- "I do agree I hope it makes it to another season, besides your every day murder investigations (which is still good) I have not seen another way this could go." in 6 reviews
This classic is beautiful because it displays the importance of not judging a book by its cover, literally through Belle - the bookworm. She is smart and courageous and this film is filled with cute and tender scenes which display her fantastic ability to love and the beasts courageous journey to trust.
Una de mis favoritas películas de Disney. mi favorita escena es cuando la bestia deja ir a bella y se da de cuenta que realmente la ama. tremenda animación . el que no esta película de colección debería de hacerlo, no me canso de verla . la recomiendo para toda la familia
A classic Disney story that is brought to life in this book. There is artwork that is on par with the movie and the condensed story is perfect for your little Disney fan. You'll enjoy reading it just as much as your child will enjoy listening to you read it.
I love disney movies, and Beauty and beast is one of my fave. Is a princess movie, girls are more likely to watch this movies. I used to watch this movie when I was like 5 years old and I love it i wanted to Belle. She is still one of my favorite princess.
Such a a great show in the beginning. I began watching it because I love Beauty and the Beast and wanted to see what this adaptation would be like. It was excellent at first, but the more it progressed; the more it started to get too dramatic and staged.
One of my most favorite stories of all time! This book is great to read to my daughter whom also has a love for all things Disney. Beauty and the Beast is a book for all ages. Very affordable, and a wonderful additional n to any Golden Books collection.
This movie is so cute and is perfect for little kids. I used to watch this movie all the time when I was a kid. I still watch it to this day and I can never get sleep of this movie. I also really love the story of this movie it's just so cute.
This is my childhood favorite I must of seen it in the theater a dozen times and when I owned it probably triple that . Favorite scene is when she saves her papa from the beast and takes his place . Every female must watch .
I defenitly want my future kids to grow up with Disney, but especially Beauty and the Beast! It takes a fairy tale to a beautiful next level and the voice acting is great, characters are funny and relatable. I love it!
My favorite princess of all time! I love these books when I was little as well and my niece has every one :D i love the little books and i would read them every night! Beauty and the beast is a great lesson
Q & A
Whose your favorite character in the entire show?
Do you think these 2 love birds will ever be together?
What previous show was this girl on, she looks so familiar?
Is this show scary?
Is this show a worthwhile watch?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos