Beauty Accessories Dicon Technologies Professional Round Compact Replacement Sponges

Dicon Technologies Professional Round Compact Replacement Sponges: Oil resistant Compatible with all makeup foundations Will not absorb too much liquid makeup Long lasting and washable see more...

• Do you find its easy to get in the riund if eyes with the...2 Answers
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
These make putting on my foundation so much easier. It goes on smoothr and blends so much better!
Yolanda D.
I love the round pounds good to put in the makeup smooth love it. I recommend this product if you wont your make up to go in smooth
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
They are pretty good for the job but I get skeptical because I think after a while it hold bacteria
Yolanda D.
Do you find its easy to get in the riund if eyes with these eye pad well I do and I think most people will agree if you don't you don't no eye pads