BY BEAUTY 360

This premium quality tweezer is made from high quality stainless steel and hand-finished for ultra accurate and effective tweezing. The ultimate slant-tip tweezer is designed to align perfectly for better grip and hair removal to achieve a perfectly defined brow. Convenient travel pouch included. Wipe clean with soft, dry cloth. see more...

Precious R.
I'd rather do my eyebrows myself than go get them done so I am always on the lookout for new products. This slant tweezer is easy to use and makes the entire process faster! I highly recommend this product and would buy it again! I am very satisfied
Grace G.
Camarillo
A little expensive just for this. It does what it needs to do. Use it a few times a week. Easy to use.
Beth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: CVS
These aren't the best tweezers I've ever used but they get the job done in a pinch (ha ha). They are not great at precision tweezing but can do some general grooming.
Kristen Z.
Sam Francisco
Purchased at: CVS
Pretty good overall. It’s a very stiff tweezer and sometimes misses the hairs. But overall can clean up well and very precise so you don’t have to worry about pinching the sensitive skin. :)