Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsBeauty 360
Peel-off Face Mask With Witch Hazel Extract 4 Oz (118 Ml)new/sealed

Beauty 360 Peel-off Face Mask With Witch Hazel Extract 4 Oz (118 Ml)new/sealed

by Beauty 360

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty 360 Peel-off Face Mask With Witch Hazel Extract 4 Oz (118 Ml)new/sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Jessie J.
Walland, TN
Purchased at: CVS
I found these hidden gems at the local drug store ! And they are amazing I seen Instant results with both of them . The only thing I have found an issue with is with the gold and honey one sometimes they 2 become separated and needs a shake and a little swishing around so your mask stays gold and bits of it aren’t just the honey part I think it would be better in a container instead of a tube so it could be stirred ! But other then that I love these and get instant brightness and my pores started to shrink within just a few days !
Aliyah N.
Shelby, NC
Purchased at: CVS
This facial masked use with the combination of a facial moisture has tighten my skin and clear impurities.
Hope H.
Olmito, TX
When I read the reviews of this product I was scared. Everyone said it was painful to remove. But I still tried it. It was the most painless mask I’ve ever used it was so gentle. It exceeded my standards. I will definitely buy this again😱😂😎😁😎😁🍨🥺

Looking for your answer?