BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBeauty 360
Makeup Remover Wipe Fragrance-Free, 30/Pack

Beauty 360 Makeup Remover Wipe Fragrance-Free, 30/Pack

by Beauty 360

Beauty 360 fragrance-free make-up remover towelettes are made with 100% plant-based fibers. They're a gentle way to cleanse, refresh, and moisturize your skin. These ultra-soft towelettes effectively remove all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up - even stubborn, waterproof mascara. No need to rinse after use. Fiber is made from wood pulp 100% derived from trees grown in environmentally managed forests (2).Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Paraben-free. Hypoallergenic. Alcohol-free (1). Safe for contact lens wearers. For all skin types (1) Does not contain ethanol, isopropanol, or rubbing alcohol. (2) Plant-based fibers.

Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Monolaurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.; Use morning and night. Open lid and remove tab to access towelette; close lid tightly to retain moisture. Thoroughly wipe face with towelette to gently clean, refresh, and remove makeup. After use, place towelette in trash receptacle.; Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. As with most facial cleansers, getting product in eyes may cause stinging. If this occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty 360 Makeup Remover Wipe Fragrance-Free, 30/Pack!
Traci R.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Super affordable!!! This was my first time trying this brand and I'm thrilled. They don't dry out. Take off all my makeup and are sensitive enough to use on my eyes. I recommend these to everyone. And will continue to rebuy whenever I need more.
L L.
Diamond Bar, CA
Purchased at: CVS
These are good to have in you’re purse . They do not try out like other wipes. The wipes are so soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Jennifer C.
Stony Point, NY
Beauty 360 Makeup Remover Wipe Fragrance-Free, 30/Pack uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: CVS
Super affordable !! Removes all my makeup easily and the ones I bought were the age defying with retinol and collagen ! Compared to other brands I think you get the best price for the amount then other brands
Chris C.
nowhere
Purchased at: CVS
These makeup wipes are amazing. They take off all my full coverage glam makeup by only using 2 whites. This product is affordable and gets every spec of makeup off my face without irritating my sensitive skin.
Mary M.
Trussville, AL
Perfect makeup remover! The packaging is AMAZING!! The packaging is a hard plastic closure and takes away the risk of the wipes drying out! My only complaint is that when removing the makeup from your eyes it causes a minor amount of stinging. Other than that, it gets makeup off fast and successfully.

Looking for your answer?