Beauty 360 Colorful Emery Boards

by Beauty 360

Keep nails in shape with this multipack of colorful emery boards. Medium abrasive surface reduces length and shapes nails with ease.

Colorful Emery Boards DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Always file nails when dry for smooth edges. File from corner of nail toward center, in one direction only.; CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Replace when worn. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty 360 Colorful Emery Boards!
Vanessa D.
Union City , NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I’m an aspiring nail technician and I buy a lot of small products that I need last minute and this happened to be one of them. I love these nail files, they are sturdy and very affordable also they come in pretty colors!
Miyah B.
Goshen, OH
Wonderful nail file it lasts sooo long! Doesn’t chip once worn down a great cheap alternative nail file if you don’t wanna go expensive also doesn’t cause jagged nails after filing
Melissa F.
Middlesex, NJ
Average product, does not last that long, seems to wear down quickly. Good in a pinch but not something I would but often.
Haley B.
Lon
So cute and sturdy. I hate emery birds that are thin and flimsy and barely file the nail. These are perfect and the two different sides are perfect for any type of nail emergency that you have!
Leen A.
Wappingers Fl, NY
These are great nail files because they don't become soft easily but they're also not super harsh and they're also really thin comparing to other boards and I love how vibrant the colors are as well
Samantha M.
Blue Springs, MO
bendy and breaky.... weak and don’t hold up at all. becomes trash after a few uses which is annoying
Jessica B.
Yuma
These are my favorite. I don’t know what all I can say about a nail file but it isn’t too harsh and it gets the job done. Plus these last for while which is nice and they are a pretty decent price. I would recommend these for at home manicures.

Looking for your answer?