Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterBeauty 360

beauty 360® All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water

by Beauty 360

Beauty 360 All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water, 13.5 OZ
13.5 OZ , .91 lbs. Item # 179191
All-in-One Micellar Cleansing Water is a gentle yet powerful multi-purpose cleanser that effectively removes makeup, cleanses, and refreshes skin. Formulated with micelles, which act like a magnet to capture and lift a way dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing, this no-rinse cleanser leaves skin clean, hydrated, and refreshed.

REMOVES MAKE UP

No rinse, no harsh rubbing Dermatologist tested

FOR ALL SKIN TYPES

Ingredients
Water, Hexylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA , Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Directions
Directions: Shake well. Saturate a cotton pad.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing.

To Cleanse skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently wipe pad over skin until completely clean from makeup, dirt, and oil. Use daily, morning and night. No rinsing needed.

Warnings
For external use only. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Keep out of reach of children.

Just purchased beauty360 micellar cleansing water for the first time. Was it supposed to come sealed? Mine wasn’t. beauty 360® All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water
How good is this product and compare with???
Start your review of beauty 360® All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
beauty 360® All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: CVS
Got this to try. It didn’t really have a scent.it was easy to use wasn’t sticky. It took all my makeup off very fast.
Kathryn S.
Port Huron, MI
Great for makeup removal and general cleansing. I’ve found that it helps mainly with tough-to-remove mascara. I have been told to use this to sub cleanser, don’t agree with this.
Maisie S.
They work great and I really feel like they truly clean my skin but they are not that great at taking all of my makeup off, especially my mascara.
Melissa V.
Pennsylvania
Love it when it comes to removing my makeup , not only does remove it but also leaves my face skin moisturized Beauty 360 All-In-One Micellar Cleansing Water
Kayla K.
Lemoyne, PA
This is my favorite eye makeup remover. It doesn’t burn my eyes and removes everything.
Abby M.
Greenfield , MA
It’s ok. It works I just had to use extra for it to remove my makeup. I used it more as a mid-day cleanser guess you call it. Mid-day to remove dirt and crappy stuff. I would much rather spend the extra money for the Garnier because reality is I go thru less and with the beauty 360 I spend more since I’m using more.
Katie P.
Orient, OH
Buy frequently for makeup removal before my skincare routine at night. Great price point and doesn’t feel oily. Make sure to shake the bottle before use or it won’t work as well.
Carly E.
Campbellsburg, IN
Have been using this product for over a year and will continue to use it. Takes off my makeup great and totally easy to use!
Laila S.
Syracuse, NY
This micellar water does a great job at removing dirt, oil, and makeup from my face. My skin feels so much better after wiping it with is! It also doesn’t dry my face out which is a plus! Great at removing tougher things like mascara from your eyes!
I L.
pretty good. nothing special but also nothing bad. also last a long time. no complaints.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie F.