BeautyHairHair Productsbeautu
Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner

beautu Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner

by beautu

Travel Size Sparkling Soda Shine Mist - Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist calms flyaways, static, and frizz without weighing down hair. Great for all hair types including keratin and color-treated hair, it imparts luminous shine and contains UV absorbers to keep color vibrant and prevent color fading. Mandarin peel reflects light evenly for a natural shine while marigold flower extract creates a long-lasting luster. Camelina oil adds hydration and boosts elasticity. - Travel Size Sparkling Soda Shine Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of beautu Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
beautu Happy Hour Weightless Conditioner uploaded by Shana C.
Not sure if this scanned right, but I use Drybar's Sparkling Soda" as a finishing touch for my hair! It's safe for color treated hair. Keeps hair in place slightly like a hairspray but not. It gives you a quick glow! Grab this on your next trip out you won't be disappointed!
Robin S.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I do not like this conditioner...it feels thick and hard to rinse out. I got this as a sample and so glad I didn't pay for this. Not good!
Laizany R.
newark
Works great! Absolutely love how light and fluffy my hair feels after using it. The very first time I questioned it but after using this product repeatedly in my hair care routine I am completely satisfied.
Tammy R.
Having read a lot of great reviews on this line of haircare products, I so wanted to love this. Truth is, it's just okay. I've had and have better and don't think this is worth the money. Though my hair does smell great, it is not any more noticably shiner, smoother or softer. Sorry to any fans of the brand out there but this is way over-hyped for the cost.

Looking for your answer?