Beautique Premium Boar Nylon Cushion Brush uploaded by Voncier W.Beautique Premium Boar Nylon Cushion Brush uploaded by Voncier W.

BY BEAUTIQUE

Beautique Premium Boar Nylon Cushion Brush glides effortlessly from root to tip. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This hair brush is amazing. I love how it has the boar bristles to help distribute your natural oils to the ends of your hair. But it also has the longer bristles to help detangle your hair. It's a soft brush and doesn't hurt. And has a nice wooden handle. Only downside is it's hard to clean out the fuzzies that collect in the boar bristles.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
This brush really does the job. I usually have semi frizzy/wavy hair. This brush tames my hair and keeps it smooth. It is soft and costs under $10.00. If you've ever used a Mason Pearson brush, this is identical to it and it'll save you $100.00!!!
The brush is one of the best. I really like combing my hair with this type of brush. It helps a lot to remove the entanglements. Makes the hair do not give you so much static. Sincerely is the best! An i like this!
Tracy K.
I love these brush I want this brush i this for me I can't wait to have this brush o please o please send me a brush please
Misty D.
This is a brush that works well with my hair! I have wavy frizzy hair and these boar nylon brissles are amazing for my hair. Goes threw hair quickly and manageable.
Um A.
Ad
I like it so much ,you are creative and offer part of your creativity and forward
I need to try it , Thank you❤️
Britt B.
Randallstown, MD
Good for wet and dry hair or just dry?
Victoria R.
Toronto , ON
What are the benefits to using this type of brush?
Cassie M.
West Bend, WI
How does this compare to the wet brushes?
Nayelli de Freitas l.
Marabá
Este produto é bom????
Brittany T.
Wow I can’t wait to buy this I really wanted a mason Pearson brush so I’ll see if this one is any good I have really curly hair is this recommended?