BY BEAUTIQUE

Cynthiane F.
This auburn brow pencil is the end all be all of brow pencils for the redhead set. I have Titian hair and this is the only auburn pencil I have found that isn't too taupe or brown or fake red. This shade blows all the other products out of the water, drugstore and high end, and everything in between. Awesome auburn!
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to brow Pencil in mahogany. Super inexpensive and I get it from my beauty supply store. I use this every time I do my makeup. Really easy application like any other Pencil applicator. Love it.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This is my eyebrow pencil that I have been using for YEARS. I wear the color brunette or mahogany depending on my skin tone and time of year. I love that I can pick these up at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $3. Woah baby, that's right!
Mary M.
Trimble
The best brow pencil yet! It lasts all day and the price is really good! This is my daily brow pencil.