by Beautimate

Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder - Natural Teeth Whitening is the best way to whiten your teeth naturally. Derived from the highest-quality coconut sources, our activated charcoal is safe to use on your teeth and easy on your gums. Naturally whiten your teeth if you're not a fan of dental-grade whitening peroxides. Charcoal teeth whitening is a great alternative. This formula whitens your teeth over time, and helps remove stains from a number of causes: coffee-stains, wine, cigarettes, and more - all without bleach.

Do any of you that have used the product have the problem of the black still being on your teeth even after rinsing your mouth?
Does it actually work?
How long does it take to remove the charcoal?
Start your review of Beautimate Natural Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Powder, 1.06 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...your teeth will feel a little weird [product:beautimate-natural-teeth-whitening-activated-charcoal-toothpaste-powder-106-oz]” in 4 reviews
This stuff is so weird that it turns your whole mouth black. Although it helps to make your teeth whiter. If your used to using a paste when you brush your teeth this is a different feeling on your teeth since its powder. It says that it has a mint flavor to it but I didn't think it really had any flavor to it. I think this product works wonders, but if your hesitant about the powder find one in a paste form it might be more for you.
Bristol, TN
I do love this charcoal powder. It is a bit messy, and makes a mess all over the sink if you aren’t careful. If you use it carefully it’s good. I’m usually in a hurry and reach for what it is fast & convenient. I wish this came in a mess free container, or a tube. I would use it more often if it was easier.
San Jose
I liked this product because it worked. It worked really well. I only used it until I ran out because I don’t like wasting things. The only problem I had was that it was a mess. I would recommend for the quality purposes but the easy clean up. It’s gets everywhere.
Hendersonville
Purchased at: eBay
I wanna start off by saying my expectations for this product may have been a little high after watching a review from BuzzFeed on a product similar to this one. HOWEVER, not bad at all. Obviously it's a little abrasive, although not at all painful. It's also has an immediate noticeable whitening effect. The taste is very neutral so EXTREMELY tolerable. All and all, I would repurchase, which I'll have to because someone stole it. Lol
Nappanee, IN
I like this product because it makes your teeth super white. The downfall is that it is super messy. You have to clean the sink out right after you use it or a black film is stuff in the sink. I don’t think I would buy again. I think a charcoal toothpaste would be better than the powder.
I ordered this because I was super curious on if it would work or not, which it really does! The only issue I have with this stuff is the texture, other than that it works super well. I would definitely purchase again!
Linden, VA
Beautimate Natural Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Powder, 1.06 Oz uploaded by Meg W.
Beautimate Natural Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Powder, 1.06 Oz this product worked for whitening my teeth. The only issue?? Bc it's a powder...it is a real big mess. Any little stray brushing your teeth while your mouth is open will put tiny little charcoal dots all over your sink and/or window. It's almost best to do this outside or with newspaper all over the place. You'll need to was your mouth out several times afterwards. And them your toothbrush as well. A few minutes later you'll want to brush your teeth with your regular tooth paste and rinse again. Doing your regular dental hygiene routine.
Shakopee
This stuff is seriously amazing!  For something that is natural, and that turns your teeth black while using this, it leaves my teeth SO nice and white!  I have seen amazing results with this product, and it doesn't hurt my teeth when i use it!  I just brush my teeth for two minutes and then rinse, and my teeth will already look whiter after once use!  For people with sensitive teeth who are looking for a good teeth whitening, I highly recommend this product!  My only thing is it's kind of messy.  When I am rinsing, the black water goes ALL over the sink, and I have yet to find a good way to keep things clean, but other than that this product is amazing!
Ten Mile
Purchased at: Amazon
Of course you've seen the commercials and ads all over social media and television but the product its self in person is more evasive that they depicted. Yes, it turns your teeth black and yes it has a earthy taste to it but it really works!! Just 1 minute of brushing with this powder and my teeth have never felt more clean! The price is actually decent because anyone with $5 can purchase it! My teeth not only feel great but they seem whiter as well, and I drink coffee like its water!! Go hurry buy it now!!
Purchased at: Target
I have this product in a charcoal mint flavored not necessarily the same brand but it's the same concept. When I first bought it I thought this wouldn't work. Then after trying it once I seen a slight difference, but of course like any other product the more you use it the more effective it is. I drink a lot of soda and coffee so I started to notice my teeth were turning yellow but this product helps me maintain my teeth. I would definitely recommend someone buying this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta, GA
8 months ago
Anistashia J. • 8 months ago
I’ve heard and seen some great reviews but personally I’ve never tried it so I can’t really speak to much about it... but if u do try it please let me know your experience and how u feel about it. Thanks 🤗