Beautify Beauties Pedi Foot Electronic Foot File Callus Remover uploaded by Rachael D.Beautify Beauties Pedi Foot Electronic Foot File Callus Remover uploaded by Rachael D.

BY BEAUTIFY BEAUTIES #22 in Callus Removers

Beautify Beauties Pedi Foot Electronic Pedicure Foot File Callus Remover

The Beautify Beauties Pedi Foot Electronic Pedicure Foot File is an innovative electronic device created to smooth dry, hard skin on the feet giving salon style results from the comfort of your own home. It gently exfoliates the dead skin leaving your radiant and healthier within less time.

This sophisticated ergonomically shaped portable electronic device, runs on disposable batteries (not included) and detachable rollers that comes in concave and flat shapes. The micro-mineral roller spins 360 degrees to buff away rough, callused, hard and dry skin at any corner on feet within seconds without scarping the skin.

The usage is pretty simple, ensure the feet are dry and just roll away the pedicure file along the length and breadth of your feet, giving a little extra attention to the rough areas like heels and there you have, the extra smooth and soft feet.

The maintenance of this device is quick and easy as the detachable rollers are water resistant and can be thoroughly rinsed in water, with the aid of brush that comes along with the pack for cleaning purpose.

It saves a lot of time and manual effort as the entire device is electronically motorized and it just takes a few minutes to have quick, economical and salon like pedicure at home.

Features & Benefits

• Motorized Electronic Pedicure foot file.

• Saves time and reduces manual effort.

• Removes callus, buffs away dry and dead skin of the feet.

• Gently Exfoliates hard and rough skin of heels.

• Rollers spin in 360 degrees to smooth away callus in all the corners of feet.

• 4 Batteries are included

• Detachable roller heads in concave and flat shape.

• A brush to clean the rollers heads.

• Water resistant roller heads.

• Roller heads made of micro-minerals.

• Need not scrap out the skin as there are no blades included in this device.

Buy on Amazon
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
Love this product! I'm 7 months pregnant and filing my feet gas been such a challenge and I've let them go. Just got this at a discount store for 12.99 which out beats the the $30 plus for the other brands! My feet look healthy and good! I'm going to see if they have more for my mother and sisters!!
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
This has worked wonders on my dry call used skin. I have been in the hospital over a month and have not been able to get my pedicures ans my dry feet have been bothering me so much. My husband purchased this and I am in love this removed all my caluses and dry skin and made my feet feel as soft as going to the salon and having my pedicures. I have since decided to forgo my pedicures and have been doing them at home with this. I am very happy with the performance and would highly recommend. I was skeptical and probably wouldn't have purchased myself, I am so glad my husband
purchased this for me.

Alexandra C.
How does this product work?
Que taleste para unos pies bonitos?