Beautiful Tool Kit - Grooming uploaded by Jessica N.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

For expert precision-without the makeup artist expense-these brow tools are a must-have. From a pro spoolie brush to slant-tip tweezers, you can create perfectly polished brows with ease. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
The only reason why I even give some stars is that the tweezers are pretty good and useful and the brush is nice too - they’re the only thing in this kit I use.
The brow razors don’t do ANYTHING! I tried them a few times and nothing happened. The scissors and the brow comb broke really fast - the material is super cheap.
Overall... not mad that I bought it but definitely won’t be buying again.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is a great kit. I really like it. It's perfect for beginners. The price is also at a great value. I have used this kit for many months now. The razor isn't the best but you can always get better ones. I would recommend this kit to anyone. Such a great kit!
Alia S.
Rochester, NY
I SWEAR by this kit. I love it. I’ve used it for many months to do my eyebrows bc I’ve always done them myself, the razors aren’t the best but they get what they’re supposed too.
NISSA R.
I love the concept of this kit and I really really really tried to like this but it is a waste of money! The "razors" don't even do anything to remove hair! The best thing included is the spooly and the tweezers. Not what I expected!!
Lil E.
newark
Product is very useful on the go. Comes with everything you’ll ever need. The only con is that it’s a little pricey but it’s super effective. It doesn’t hurt either which really surprised me. 100% recommend
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I bought this kit cuz I really wanted something to help my eyebrows and I figured this way I could have it all. It's really nice and the tools are small enough to fit in any bag. I feel tho that I really only need about half of them. I do love the scissors it comes with tho they have a comb in them which makes it super easy to trip up your brows!
Cami R.
I love how easy these tools are to help shape my brows, I can get the perfect brows with the small razors I the kit. Also, I love the tiny eyebrow scissors to trim up the long unruly hairs. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I really love this kit! It makes it to where I can do my eyebrows at home I love everything it comes with too