BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

Beautiful Textures Taming Leave in Straight or natural slick styles non-flaking, non-sticky 2 Deeply moisturize tame frizzies 3 Nourish curls with the right blend of natural oils Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner is the must have to get the styling versatility you deserve. Achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, unforgettable body or simply silkier smoother hydrated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana P.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is BY FAR my favorite curly hair product. I have been using this product for yeeaarrrsss and cannot stop! It smells great. Its very light weight so it's perfect for my hair (I have 3b/3c hair). I take it everywhere I go and it's my go-to when I am in a rush. I purchase mine at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $7.
Laurena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product. I use it almost everyday. It softens my hair and gives my curls volume. My only problem with it is that it claims to tame frizz but it has not worked for me.
Asia W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty awesome. Used this every since i was young . It has a nice scent. I am a repeat user . And i am running out and i am going to continue using it . And i'm sure it's safe with colored hair .. do not mark my words though !!
Kibrelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. I use it everyday, its makes your hair smell soooooo good. It makes my hair soft and it lasts me a while. Its very affordable.
tahara w.
My best friend used this and it detanglings her hair wonderfully. She sometimes mix it with water. Overall it's great.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Great leave in. I do find myself needing a lot during the colder months because my hair will still get dried out if I don't use enough. But it's got tons of slip, great consistency and smells good. I like to "deep condition"-ish with it after washing, makes my hair even softer.
Trevyan M.
Idaho Falls, ID
After using this product, I noticed that my hair was getting a little moisture, but a lot of the product fragrance, which wasn't overbearing, it smells great, just not enough moisture.
Chaunyce D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this product because I purchased others from the BT line. Unlike the other products which did wonders the leave in left my hair very stiff and unmanageable.
jenai p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. It felt like it did help in the detangling process. It left good slip in my hair, the smell was wonderful, and left my twists with a beautiful shine.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you not love this product? please understand that this is My first pick. straight to the closet and all I want is this. love love love it. the smell is amazing and it isn't too thick