BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

Beautiful Textures Taming Leave in Straight or natural slick styles non-flaking, non-sticky 2 Deeply moisturize tame frizzies 3 Nourish curls with the right blend of natural oils Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner is the must have to get the styling versatility you deserve. Achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, unforgettable body or simply silkier smoother hydrated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
✨Deysi C.
This stuff is amaaaziiiing!!!!!!! The product itself is light weight smells great and leaves my curls super soft. I have been using this for more than two years and the price oh.. you can’t beat the price for a product like this one. It’s like $5 or $6. This is my go go Too any day, I even make my husband go to Sally’s and buy it for me if I ran out. Lol
Wilma F.
My go to for washing hair. Co-washing is better for most naturals. It checks all the boxes: good price, great scent, really detangles, can be used daily as a refresher. Also can be found most retail locations and beauty supply stores.
Delanie K.
This product is the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever tried. It’s a great product for a low price. It also smells so amazing and the scent lasts through the day. It helps give my hair the hydration and shine it needs.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve been using this for years even before I started embracing my natural curls just to keep frizz in check and for adding moisture!!

So now I’m in my fourth year of embracing my curls,I have naturally curly 3b hair mixed with 3a and 3c curls. This is a super light Leave in conditioner that has excellent slip and plays well with other hair products. I love how this leave in leaves my curls defined,moisturized and feeling weightless and it smells so delicious kinda like a tropical creamsicle!

I get this at Sally’s Beauty for about $6!
Britnee J.
Very inexpensive and gets the job done. It has the perfect amount of “slip” and a nice scent. I purchased at my local BSS for about $7 bucks. I got about 4-5 uses out of the bottle. It’s great for doing twist outs and daily moisturizing. I put a small about in a water bottle with some coconut oil and spray daily.
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
I have been using this product recently and I have to say that its not the best for getting your hair back on track, more so for when your hair is already on track, if that makes any sense. it has some slip when combing not a lot. As for the smell its ok at first but as for a while it become bother some. using this after the rapid repair hair treatment still like i said not for when your hair is not on track
Mone C.
Riverview, FL
This is my favorite leave in, very lightweight, non greasy and tangles don't stand up. You get a lot for the price. I found it at my local bss, Walmart and even Sally. This product affirmed being natural doesn't have to be expensive. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a great leave in. Smells delicious too!!
Yani G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite product! This keeps my hair soft and manageable especially with coconut oil added on top. Not to mention the wonderful smell that gives you the island vibe with the coconut. I would most definitely recommend this to other naturals out there.
AnaJaji P.
Margate, FL
This is BY FAR my favorite curly hair product. I have been using this product for yeeaarrrsss and cannot stop! It smells great. Its very light weight so it's perfect for my hair (I have 3b/3c hair). I take it everywhere I go and it's my go-to when I am in a rush. I purchase mine at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $7.
Asia W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This stuff is pretty awesome. Used this every since i was young . It has a nice scent. I am a repeat user . And i am running out and i am going to continue using it . And i'm sure it's safe with colored hair .. do not mark my words though !!