BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner for mixed textures. see more...

Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner

Start your review of Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Wilma F.
It’s a miracle product! I got it free at a natural hair show one year. After months of looking at in on the shelf, tried it. It got my curls back to life! Helped hold the henna dye as well. Will buy often!
Shai C.
I purchased this deep conditioner from Sally's Beauty Supply Store, and I most likely won't be repurchasing since it's a little pricey for me, but overall, it leaves my hair very moisturized and soft to the touch after rinsing it out. I do as the directions say, leave on for 25 minutes. Mainly because my hair is color-treated and low porosity, so I'm bringing my hair back to its healthy state prior to my hair dying adventures. I also use it as a leave-in conditioner, and my hair strands still remain soft.
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this conditioner from walmart going off a friend's suggestion. This conditioner works great with my hair, I have 4c natural hair and it does a great job moisturizing my hair. For me the longer I left the product in my hair the better the results, plus the product is light and smells good.
Milendra B.
My hair loves this Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner! Since going on the hunt for a new effective deep conditioner, I tried the sample first. After going to Walgreens to get the product, the price was just right for the size. Also, I enjoy the smell of the product. If you're sure how the conditioner will take to your hair, go to your local beauty supply store for a sample!
Genesis A.
Anchorage, AK
I've been using this product since 2015. I have low posority hair and my hair loves the ingredients of this product. I use it on my hair every week and it makes my hair feel really soft and light after washing it out. They have a good line of products "beautiful textures".
Ashley M.
Mobile, AL
It smells great and is good for detangling. I wanted immediate results because my hair is always dry, but after a few times with it my hair started to stay moisturized longer
Charde W.
I have finally found a products that help my curls come out fabulous!!!! This product smells amazing and is light
Brittney B.
Paragonah, UT
I straighten my hair a lot and after using this I felt like my hair was healthy again:)
Patricia I.
Must say I'm a newbie to this deep conditioner but so far it's doing great, so smooth and very affordable in the UK. Has a great smell and is doing well for my hair. Would be buying again as it serves it's purpose Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Vanessa🤙🏾 ❤.
rotterdam
Amazing conditioner 😍😍 I have 4a hair and it does the Job. It leave my hair soft and tangle free . It defined my kinks and snelle amazing Btw for the price I would recommend it for sure.

Amazon