Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight Texture Manageability System, 1 ea uploaded by eupholia h.Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight Texture Manageability System, 1 ea uploaded by Trudy C.Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight Texture Manageability System, 1 ea uploaded by Trudy C.

BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

For Curly, Kinky-Coily, Wavy or Transitioners Once Complete Application 2 No Harsh Chemicals 3 Lasts up to 4 to 6 Weeks Naturally Straight Texture Manageability System Includes: Gentle Cleansing Shampoo 2 Inner-Active Leave-In Conditioner 3 Humidity Defense Anti-Reversion Shampoo 4 Humidity Defense Anti-Reversion Conditioner 5 Styling Guide 6 Gloves This system allows you to go from curly to straight styles, without harsh chemicals and without permanently changing your natural hair texture. Go back and forth between natural and straight styles with unparalleled touchable softness, movement and shine. Reversible straightening lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks and the maintenance system defends against reversion, fighting humidity so straight styles last longer. This system s revolutionary Inner-Active conditioning gives the highest level of moisturizing that you have see more...

• I am interested in this product for my daughters hair. S...1 Answers
eupholia h.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product for natural hair. My daughter is 4a/4b texture type hair. Normal when she gets a wash and set it only last for 2 or 3 days before her frizz back up. With this product my daughter wear her natural hair for 4-6 weeks without applying heat. We have been using this product now for 3 years.
Symphony M.
Warrensburg, MO
This kit has made a great difference my hair....now that I'm natural this kit has made it easier for me to have straight hair without a relaxer and it keeps my hair healthy and manageable such a plus cause my hair is so thick....wish I had knew about this product when I going through my transition stage :)
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
This is such a great concept for those of us who like wear our hair natural but want to switch things up. The shampoo did seem to strip my hair completely (which, I guess, is for the processing conditioner to work), and the product is not as gentle as I assumed. The conditioner did irritate my scalp a bit. I assumed I'd be able to switch back and forth between curly and straight. No. I lost a lot of curl pattern when I did my washout. Still, this is a good product idea & I bet they will be improving it as they get feedback. The only thing I would suggest for other consumers is to go and check the FAQs BEFORE using this so you know what to expect. I would give another half star if more info had been on packaging and even inner labels. Wish I'd read FAQs prior to buying. For myself, I could have gotten similar results from a deep condition and flatiron treatment. Some people with more resistant hair might love the product. Like I said: great concept, just read up first.
Joy P.
Akron, OH
I have been looking for something to keep my natural hair straight since I've gone natural the frizz has taken over when j flat iron. The first time I tried it I wasn't completely sold. It seemed to work just like when I flat ironed my hair normally. The second time I did a deep condition prior to using the system and I had amazing results. My hair was so flowy and light and shined like no other. I was even able to maintain my straight style of over 2 weeks. I got brave one day and showered without wrapping my hair or putting on a shower cap and to my surprise it stayed straight.

Cons: if you use too much of the leave in you get a sticky residue and some flakes.

With my girls being so thin I have been able to stretch this product for about 5 uses. I could get a 6th if I wanted to
Kia M.
Ive uesed this multiple times works really well on my hair. My 1st time trying i applied tooo much leave in condition and it left a sticky white like residue on my hair, my flat iron was playing out i couldn't get it as straight as i wanted so i didn't really like the final result but the 2nd time around it came out perfectly. It says not to use with other products but i still apply a heat protective before i flat iron my hair out
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
2nd time is a charm ,I had to deviate from the instructions because the first time I felt as if my hair was dry with no life to it.My second time around I used a different flat iron as well a a heat protect ant ,my hair came out beautiful but with all the humidity it didn't last long.I would give This another go round during my next length check.
Krystle L.
I have used this product three times and I find that there could be some improvements made to the leave in conditioner. My first review on youtube I would give it a 4, but now a 3, because of the lack of suggestions of other products to retain moisture, and also the use of heat protectant etc.
Nia M.
Bronx, NY
When I found out about this product I was really excited. A friend of mine told me about it and she had used it and her hair looked great but during my experience I was really disappointed. I followed the steps and directions that were given to you with this product it just didn't take to my hair. When I went out my hair would be frizzy or my roots would puff back up. The only thing I found that as ok was it left my hair extremely soft.
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
I like this brand but the only problem if you use it to much i feel like it stop working for me. and i need something that will continue working for my thick and kinda cousre hair
Jessica R.
Sumner, WA
I am interested in this product for my daughters hair. She has extremely thick, long and curly 3c hair, which takes a large amount of product. Does this kit have enough or would I need two boxes?