BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

Beautiful Textures Moisture Whip Curl Cr me For use in silky smooth edges, ponytails braids 2 For less weight with greater curl 3 To boost shine with increased heat protection Moisture Butter helps maximize the styling options of mixed textured hair by helping achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, or simply silky-smooth hydrated hair. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Delilah H.
This butter is a life changer for me I been using it multiple ways for multiple purposes and This does that . It melts into my hair so easy when it's wet and works well on dry hair when re moisturizing yours curls .it smells amazing if you like a sweet scent you will love this even if you don't like sweet scents you will love the scent because it's not over powering and it smells different and I think we all hate when products start to smell the same. Bonus it's affordable but the only con I wish they had a bigger size than 8oz because I would of like to buy it in a bigger size .#lifechanger #curlyGirlFriendly #staple
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Not one of my favorite curly hair products! It smells good but I don't like how it leaves my curls feeling waxy. I've tried putting little product in and I've tried adding more product and I just don't like how it leaves my curls feeling. I've heard it's magic for some, but not for me!
Telysa P.
This product smells awesome and it feels great on my hair. It moisturizers my hair so well. It will definitely use it again.
Bridgetta P.
I was looking for a new moisturizer and came across this one at the store. It was decently priced so I figured why not try it out so I brought it and so far I'm really happy that I did. Its not heavy feeling but it's super moisturizing on my hair. I sealed with a little bit of caster oil at night and the next day when I take out my twists, my curls are poppin!
Ananka B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I've been using this product since I went natural 2 years ago. It took me a while to find my staples but this is one that will not be coming out of my rotation any time soon! My hair is left soft, REALLY defined, and no build up! Used with Argan oil, it's one of my favorite products.
Paige S.
Concord, NC
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT!!! It is by far the best product I have ever used on my hair. It keeps my curls defined and frizz free. It also smells great and is very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with naturally curly hair!
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
I am in love with this product right here, my hair is so thick and it is very hard to find a hair product that works for my hard to please hair. Beautiful textures is my hair best friend. When my hair is dull and dry or in need of moisture, I go straight to this product and apply it to my hair. It have a pleasant smell too it. It is inexpensive and easy to find I usually purchase Beautiful textures at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Mone C.
Riverview, FL
Leave hair with lots of moisture definitely a go to, can be a bit heavy though. Great for twist/braid outs. Smells amazing, very fruity, like the rest of the products in the line. Leaves great definition.
Shelter M.
I absolutely love the butter, I use it with the curl definer curling custard also from the beautiful texture line they leave my hair smelling so tropical, I just love the smell it smells like pineapple, smells really fruity which I love
Joy P.
akron, OH
I just recently purchased my second container. It is really creamy and my hair sucks it all up. My hair is really thin and fine but this product doesn't seem to weigh my hair down which I love