BY BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES

Beautiful Textures Curl Defining Pudding Define elongate curls, coils waves 2 Control frizzies 3 Boost shine to versatile styles Get the frizz control and definition you desire with Curl Control Defining Pudding. Transform and stretch your tresses to the soft, and shiny look you want to achieve. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Muffin B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this pudding :) I purchased this at Sally's ! They currently have a buy 2 get 1 free sale for the beautiful textures line and out the 3 products I got , this is my fav 😍 I put my hair in 6 sections and did four 2 strand twists per section. I took them down the next morning and the definition I got was marvelous! This is great for thick hair! Smells good too! You can see a full review on my YouTube channel
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
This product does not define my 4b/4c curls at all. However it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated.

Very affordable product, I personally love how it smells.
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
I love this stuff so much! I have shoulder length 4B hair with bleached ends so moisture is very important. This product hydrates my hair and defines my curls to perfection! I use it every time I do a twist out or any overnight hairstyle I take out in the morning. Also great for LOC method (liquid, oil, cream).
Alisa H.
Carbondale, IL
I bought this item after seeing a YouTube review. I was under the impression that this product activates your curls. My curls were not activated by this product, so I used it to style my hair instead. I am satisfied with the results. This product is very affordable and you get a bang for your buck.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Technically the is sold in the ethnic aisle at Walmart and I have no ethnic diversity in my blood at all, but somehow I ended up with incredibly unmanageable, curly, frizzy hair. After a salon employee recommended this I bought it and loved the instant results. It is a nice, light creamy texture that beautifully defines my natural curl
Amanda S.
Muskegon, MI
My thick curly kinky hair has been through a lot of products. Very few do i buy more than once. This one is a keeper for me. the defining pudding hydrates, add softness and shine! even better when used under the gel.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
I have thick undefined curly wavy hair if not properly loaded with products looks a like frizzy mop. This product did a good job along w the moisturizer they make but u may have a bit of a white product look until they dry. If your hair is thick you'll have to section it off and use a lot of product for this to work. Good luck.
SUZZIL M.
I am in love with this product. It gets my hair super curly. Smells great like a sweet treat. Doesn't leave white residue. I have recommended this product to some of my family and they love it as much as I do.
Briana T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love this product. It smells great and it really does define your curl pattern and hydrates your hair. I always use this after washing my hair and it has never failed me.
jada r.
Coming from one that just went natural like 5 months ago I really like . It's doesn't cost must at all . I totally recommend to every natural women out there !