BY GENERIC

Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Styling Custard: For mixed textures Intense moisture Quickly detangle and control frizz Gives versatile styling options Define curly styles Elongate curls and coils see more...

• Does this custard leave white flakes? What is the consistency, is ...3 Answers
  • Dose it make your hair stiff an if not is it going to aloww my hair...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
I loved the way this product leaves my hair feeling nice and not too hard like most gels. The only problem it does fake after a while but I just wet my hair with water and that fixes it. I will still continue to purchase, love how it leaves my curls.
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard and get flaky and I really do not recommend this for other women with curly hair it's cause your hair to dry out something I would use on a daily basis without making mixing with water or some kind of substance
Asia-Bryanne G.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product, but you have to be careful to not use too much. If you do, it'll get white and flaky. Prices vary depending on where you get it. I use this product for braid outs or finger coils.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooved this stuff. I still use it from time to time, smells so good and isnt tacky feeling. I have an odd texture of hair being bi racial so finding something light but moiturizing was a breath of fresh air.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Muskegon, MI
This is another Beautiful Textures products i keep in my arsenal. i layer it over the curl pudding and it works like a charm. no flaking. i wish it lasted longer though. I tend to have to detangle often so its not that big of a deal to have to reapply.
Katt C.
Katt C.
At first, my hair looked very defined and moisturized but later on during the day I started to notice that there were many flakes in my hair.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Santa Ana, CA
So I tried this out last week and I'm actually surprised with the results. I got it at sallys for like 6.89 so it was pretty inexpensive . I recommend this product to people with curly hair!
Shelter M.
Shelter M.
I loved this product, it melted my away my tangles and I absolutely love the smell, the only thing that the threw me of was that couldn't use some product with it because it left white specks in my hair
Alana G.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
I tried this out and I really like this product! It makes your curls soft and manageable and provides great hold. It doesn't get sticky or flaky which is always a plus!
Jeul R.
Jeul R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works well when you first apply it ,it rrally defines your curls. But after an hour of it being in your hair it starts to flake.
Ty S.
Ty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this custard leave white flakes? What is the consistency, is it gel or mucus like in texture?
shaquandawai d.
shaquandawai d.
Dose it make your hair stiff an if not is it going to aloww my hair to bounce dose it mix well with other stuff