BY BEAUTIFUL NUTRITION

Healthy Hair Diet is like a makeover for your hair. These thick, rich formulations are packed with effective conditioners and work together to nourish and revitalize dry, damaged or stressed hair – and add natural life, body and shine without weight or heaviness. Bring out the best in your hair with this truly unique and effective revitalizing, sulfate-free regimen. Healthy Hair Diet Shampoo is the first step in the regimen. For best results, use with Healthy Hair Diet Conditioner and Healthy Hair Diet Dietary Supplement. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cathy L.
Got a sample of this in my March Birchbox. Didn't do much for my hair. My hair does feel cleaner, but that's about it. My hair isn't softer, and I feel like with this shampoo I'd have to wash my hair more often than I do now. The scent isn't the most pleasant to me either - it's like a manufactured citrus - though it is very faint. Wouldn't purchase a full-size.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I got this in a subscription box along with the conditioner. I tried this on my hair for four washing (all the sample gave) and found it works ok. My hair was clean I did notice a slight difference in texture but I HATED HATED the smell! It was so bad! My hair smelled like creamcyikels! I do not won't that in a shampoo!
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
I got a sample of this shampoo and its conditioner in my last Birchbox. I was a little Leary at first on trying something new but it left my hair feeling soft and clean for days . Also it didn't have a bad smell at all I liked the way it smelled unlike things I've tried in the past.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I think the shampoo of this is good. Nothing really special about it except it being sulfate free, but I couldn't really care about that. It smells really nice and I was able to work up a lather if I used a lot of it. It's expensive so I wouldn't purchase it, I got it from a birch box.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
I tried this in pairing with the conditioner, excited to see the results and it most definitely is sulfate free because it doesn't lather, and it just didn't feel effective at all at cleansing my hair, I couldn't get the formula to spread evenly.
Ashley L.
Recieved this product in my birchbox. Wasn't a fan of the shampoo or conditioner! The texture was off and didn't leave my hair feeling any cleaner. It doesn't smell great either. Quite disappointed.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using this shampoo!!!!! It feels great in my hair and keeps it looking healthy