Beautiful Nutrition Grapefruit Detox Shine Repair Conditioner uploaded by Wendy H.

BY BEAUTIFUL NUTRITION

Reveal your hair’s natural brilliance. Frequent exposure to heat, chlorine, hard water deposits and styling products can leave hair looking dull and dry. The Grapefruit Detox Shine Repair regimen restores natural radiance, moisture and vibrancy to over exposed hair. Grapefruit Detox Conditioner delivers a megadose of grapefruit seed extract in a smoothing and softening formula - for hair that sparkles and shines. The complete Grapefruit Detox line contains shampoo, conditioner, and shine serum. They may be used together or separately. see more...

• Does this product make your hair healthy and grow faster? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product, it just makes your hair feel so clean feeling. I don't really believe it products like this, but for some reason I just love the use of this product
Wendy H.
Sardinia, OH
Love this conditioner! Takes so little and smell is amazing! My hair is so shiny, and healthy. Having a thyroid disordet, I've lost a lot of my original thick, wavy hair, main it coarse and dry. Beautiful Nutrition shampoo and conditioner works so well to replenish my hair making it feel amazing. Works fantastic for my color treated hair too.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I tried this Conditioner because my hair is really dry from coloring it, and frizzy. This condition made my hair soft, and it felt and looked so much healthier. It didn't feel dry, like straw. My hair was soft and manageable after using this. I definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking for something to condition your hair, that works.
Katie T.
Big fan of this brand, I just started using this product and so far I love it. It really helps make your scalp and hair healthy and I love that it is safe for color treated hair. I really see a difference after just a few uses, my hair has a nice shine to it and good volume. Definitely recommend.
Andrea T.
This shampoo smells great and feels great! It's cruelty free and the ingredients aren't bad. I got sent samples that lasted a long time but honestly they are a great value for the amount you get. It smells citrusy and I like how healthy my hair feels after.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
I've never tried this product before and I'm always looking for good products to use on my hair since I'm growing it out.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
Does this product make your hair healthy and grow faster?