Beautiful Nutrition Fadeless Citrus Antioxidant Shampoo - 13.1 oz uploaded by Wendy H.

BY BEAUTIFUL NUTRITION

What it is: Color treated hair requires special care and Fadeless Citrus Antioxidant Shampoo from Beautiful Nutrition contains citrus antioxidants and natural Vitamin C. What it does: Brings out the beautiful richness and vibrancy in your hair and counteract the damaging effects of color dye. Looking good, being healthy, fit and happy are all interconnected and build upon each other. Beautiful Nutrition takes this idea and makes products that complement each other, working together for outstanding whole body results. What else you need to know: Beautiful Nutrition uses only the best ingredients - no artificial or synthetic dyes, colors, flavors or fragrances are added. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy H.
Sardinia, OH
Love this shampoo. It cleanses so well in our hard water, and barely uses any shampoo at all! Being sulfate free and not tested in animals it a huge plus for me. I love how healthy it makes my hair feel while also protecting my color. I love this line! Definitely a new line of care I'm going to try all the way!
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample in a makeup subscription box. This shampoo smells so good! My hair felt soft after using the shampoo and conditioner, but I don't see much of a difference in my hair color.