BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Perfume Testers - Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray (Unboxed) see more...

Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Yum!! This fragrance is absolutely lovely. Estee Lauder has some amazing scents and this is another one I adore. I have received many compliments and you only need a little to go a long way. Quality product that lasts all day. Would recommend to others!
Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Soulful fragrance and long lasting spray. Stays for quite a long time and gives you a soothing smell. You can’t get enough of this. This brand offers some of the best of products in market. Satisfied and would definitely buy again.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is my favorite scent form Estée Lauder. The scent is timeless and classic. I feel so chic when wearing it. It's not overpowering to me by just a bright floral sweet warm scent is how I would describe it. I love it!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Love this perfume. It is such a pleasant scent in my opinion. It is a gorgeous bottle that I love to display on my makeup vanity. It is kind of expensive but I think perfumes are worth the money. It smells elegant
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
I love this scent. Sadly it does not mix with my chemistry and doesn't smell like it does when I sampled it on a card in the department store.
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
Blountsville
One of my favorite perfumes ever! It goes on light and stays with you all day. Never overpowering! People always ask what I'm wearing!
julie w.
julie w.
Cache, OK
Absolutely love this scent,it's a little pricey but you don't have to use much and it lasts for a long time
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
This product works great! Really awesome smell. It is affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Sweet smell. It’s a little strong for my taste. But it does smell really good. I bought mine online.
Anastasiya A.
Anastasiya A.
Parfum “Beautiful Love” is a delightful floral blend with a fruity note that makes for one amazingly upbeat, lighthearted fragrance. Every time I wear this fragrance, I feel wonderfully uplifted as I believe it also works a great mood enhancer! I highly recommend 'Beautiful Love' as I think it would make a wonderful addition to anyone's "fragrance wardrobe!"