BeautySkinBath & BodyTom's of Maine
Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant

Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant

Other deodorants promise all-day protection, but Tom's of Maine Long-Lasting Deodorant really delivers. Get 24-hour odor protection with no artificial ingredients and no aluminum. This 100% natural deodorant features vitamin E and a natural lasting fragrance to keep you fresh for a full 24 hours. Give Tom's of Maine and treat your skin right!

which brand of eyelashes would you indicate to me
Does this leave your skin feeling tight after use?
[product:toms-of-maine-natural-beauty-bar-sensitive] ?how is this soap? do you feel refreshed and moisturized?
Start your review of Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant!
Product Highlights
I love this product- it is great for sensitive skin! I don’t always love scented products, so this one is one of my favorites. in reviews
I love it. I get dry skin very easy from soaps. It was super moisturizing without making me feel oily. And it naturalin reviews
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,255 reviews
Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Target
I definitely thought I wouldn’t like it at first, but it’s actually pretty good! I like the smell and the formula. I highly recommend this and it’s affordable! #deodorant #toms
Samantha O.
Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Samantha O.
I loved how my skin felt after using this product for a few months. I've never had skin problems, not even in my puberty but I do have sensitive skin and it usually gets very dry during the winter, so that's why I wanted to try this product. I've been using their toothpaste for almost a year now and I'm in love with the results, so I wanted to try with their soap too. My skin feels smooth and moisturized even during winter time. I will highly recommend this to anyone that prefers using more natural, animal/planet friendly products. I also recommend using their toothpaste, they have variety of flavors and they are all good.
Sammi C.
It's very user friendly! I have incredibly sensitive skin, and this helped sooth the irritated skin and prevent future breakouts. It is safe for your face and body. Doesn't sting. No harsh chemicals that I am aware of. I would buy this again.
Zel S.
Philadelphia, PA
It is soothing and relaxing, while easing your mine to either get your day started or slip into bed.
Hope O.
Haysville, KS
Amazing performance from the great product . Every time I get my shower I use it. My skin has been so good.
Barbara Q.
Rensselaer, NY
I have been using Tom's Deodorant for years I cant say enough great things about it Goes on fast and easy never leaves a messy build up doesn't have a bad scent its a little more pricey than others but it is well worth the money
Kelly S.
La Grange, IL
I found this to be on the dry side. I don't think people with sensitive skin will really like this.
Carly Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
First off I have really sensitive skin so when I see all natural I'm down to try it! I love the way this soap feels on my skin. it didn't cause me to break out our dry out my skin. The best part is I didn't come out smell like an earth child! I love the soothing Chamomile scent. Its so calming I feel like at a spa in Bali. What more could you want from a bar of soap?!
Jerica H.
Flushing, MI
Tom's bar soaps differ in that they don't dry out your skin or leave you with an icky residue after rinsing that you can only get off using a rough towel or washcloth. It leaves my skin moisturized and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like most bar soaps either. This is the bar soap I use daily and I love it. 4 out of 5 for price.
jeremy K.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I loves toms products maybe the best product I have tried at it's kind. great safe product for the whole family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa R.
Cliffwood, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Beautiful Earth Long Lasting Deodorant ?how is this soap? do you feel refreshed and moisturized?
Jennifer S. il y a 2 ans
My skin pretty sensitive and this leaves me feeling clean, but not dried out. It smells good too, but does not last.