Beautiful Disaster  uploaded by Mandy H.Beautiful Disaster  uploaded by Heidi L.Beautiful Disaster  uploaded by S F.

BY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

Beautiful Disaster
  • "Absolutely loved this book and Walking disaster from Travis's view as well!" in 7 reviews
  • "There's nothing I love more than sitting down with a good book and not being able to put it down." in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed this book it was as good read for the beach; nothing to serious, it wasn't going to tear your heart out and stomp it dead." in 5 reviews
  • "This is an easy read and I recommend it to everyone out there that loves a good love story!" in 5 reviews
Heather A.
Vermont
Travis Maddox sex on two legs! Man oh man! His mouth seems to always get him in trouble. "It's hard to forget you're behind me when your thighs are squeezing the life out of me." A smirk came with his next thought. "I couldn't think of a better way to die actually." Abby I think is truly the first person to confuse the boy, and not take his crap. "I love you." I said, touching my lips to his. "Now quit being such a baby." Travis is protective of Abby, and is attracted to her and when they do start dating it doesn't stop. "Travis's expression was pained as he spoke. "You do. You look incredible...but you can't wear that! Your skirt is...wow your legs are...your skirt is too short and it's only half a dress. It doesn't even have a back on it." When Travis finally says, "Noticed? I've been telling you that all year!" he teased. "It's official Bimbos, fights, leaving, Parker, Vegas...even fires...our relationship can withstand anything." I was just so happy!!! I can't wait for "Walking Disaster" to read Travis's point of view!
D M.
I love Jamie's McGuire books. This was first book I read of hers,such a beautiful story.I absolutely love this "Beautiful disaster series " .No matter how many times I read it ,the emotions pull me right back in and they hit me just as hard as the first time I read it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I absolutely loved this book.  The story line was great and the characters were very well thought out it seems. Of course Travis Maddox was my favorite character in the book. Overall I think it was well written and I would recommend it to others.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This was such an enjoyable read.  Just a really good love story with two great lead main characters.  I fell in love with them and I couldn't put the book down.  Great read.
Melyssa B.
Moncks Corner , SC
This was my first new adult books I’ve read and since then I can’t get enough of this genre. This books is about Travis Maddox and Abby Abernathy and how they fell in love. Travis is a bit overprotective boyfriend, but that’s what makes him so sweet and show how much he loves Abby. If you love a good love story, I know you’ll love this book!
♡ 𝓔.
Wenatchee, WA
Travis Maddox. The love of my life trapped in a book. If you are the kind of person who rolls your eyes at the bad boy good girl book this is the book for you because that’s how I was. I used to hate the forced dynamic but this book .. it was so natural and nice. I loved every minute of it. Especially Travis Maddox ... best character ever.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I get to go back and rewrite my reviews on all of Jamie's books now, since they were deleted and I must say it's been fun going back and thinking about each of her books again. In particular, this one. The first book I read of hers. It was an Amazon recommendation after FSOG and I couldn't have been happier to fall in love with Travis and Abby. I have read and re read this particular book about a dozen times since 2012. This book follows Abbys journey during college and the decisions she makes, bets she wages, and love she finds at Eastern University. Travis is not someone she should be attracted too, at all. But his bad boy ways and charm slowly pull her in, and after a bet is made, lost and fulfilled, well...all bets are off. I absolutely love this series and this has been my favorite of the series. I love his playfullness with her and I love that how she slowly realizes what as a reader I could tell all along. This was where it all started for the Maddox's. I have devoured every Jamie book  since 2012 and I can't wait to read more of what Abby and Travis have going on in their life. This book is full of well written and very developed characters, lots of fun sub-characters to fall in love with, and a few twists in there too. Great job Jamie on BD.
Rachael L.
Rexburg, ID
If you’re looking for the perfect relaxing romance/drama. This book is for you! I couldn’t put it down and ended up reading it in a couple of days. There is some language and sexuality of that bothers you.
Ashlee W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this book, I've read it a thousand times and I still giggle at the whole mad dog thing. I've also read the story from Travis's point of view "walking disaster" and I enjoyed that as well. I'd definitely recommend!
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
This is not a book about perfect love, and happily ever after. Don't get me wrong, the ending wrapped everything up with a pretty little bow. However, the relationship was so raw and emotional that the rollercoaster that was their relationship became quite stressful. By the end of the book I just wanted them to stop fighting! I believe the ending was a bit hasty, and the epilogue a bit silly.
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Have you read this book more than once?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Do you like this version best or the other?
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Has anyone read a beautiful wedding? I'm going through Travis withdrawl lol..looking to keep reading about him.
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
Is there a sequal to this book?
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
What did you think of the follow up book fro Travis' s point of view?