BY ESTÉE LAUDER

McKayla B.
Logan, WV
To me, this perfume smells like an elderly person, but I’m a huge fan of the perfume style with a tiny ball spritzer to apply it with. It’s definitely not the best and it’s actually very expensive so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Gloria L.
Laurel Hill
This is my favorite and I would tell every woman to try Beautiful by Estee Lauder I have actually had a gentleman walk around the isle in the store I was shopping and tell me how good what I was wearing smelled and he wanted to know what it was so he could buy it for his girlfriend.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
This is the most amazing smell, everyone loves when I wear it. It is not over whelming and it last all day. The bottle is beautiful as well, I make sure to always have backup. If you have not tried it go do it you will love it.
J v.
I hate this perfume with a passion lol. It is the true description of an old lady perfume! It is way too strong and it just lingers and makes my head hurts and makes me nauseous. I can’t stand this perfume
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I bought this for my grandmother for Christmas last year. She loved it! I wasn't a big fan of the smell but that was just my opinion but she loved it and used it almost everyday for work. Great for her!
Kelli C.
New Jersey
This spray is absolutely beautiful but the reason I gave it a 3 was because they can get expensive. Its a beautiful scent but I feel like you could get one similar for cheaper.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this scent for my mother and my aunt, they happened to both love it! It smells quite elegant and also gives a nice aftersmell. I feel like it’s best for elderly woman.
Brooklyn B.
I love the,packaging on this product, its fun to squeeze the little pump, but other than that, I dont see a difference in longevity with my other perfumes.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells absolutely amazing! The bottle is cute too! Only pitfall about this product would be the price, but I definitely recommend this.
Jamie S.
I never tried a spray perfume but I would love to try. I think it would last a long time and smell great. If I could I would buy some.
Tracy T.
What type of fragrance/smell is "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder trying to accomplish/go after? #EsteeEditContest