BY KISS PRODUCTS

An All-in-one kit for beautiful, defined, well-groomed brows and a more polished look. see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I purchased this at Walmart because it was on clearance. And let me say, I am actually quite impressed with it. Originally, I bought it for the eyebrow spooly because it is extremely hard to find non flimsy ones! I am definitely not disappointed on the spooly.

The kit also comes with an eyebrow razor, brow powder, brow stencils, and a brow pencil.

When you first see the kit, you would think that it is more of a “pomade” for brows, but it is just powder. Nothing to stick to the powder and keep it in place, which was really disappointing to me. I have dark brown/ (dyed) black hair and got the medium brown kit, and it doesn’t look too off from my natural hair color because I have always had lighter brows. I wouldn’t suggest this if you like your brows darker though. All in all, I’m a little disappointed on the color range that they offer or that I was able to find, as well. I couldn’t find anything darker than this one.

The eyebrow razor performs as it should and has always been a crucial part in my eyebrow routine.

The eyebrow stencils are okay, a little hard to use, but I understand the concept behind them.

And last but not least, the eyebrow pencil. It is okay, but doesn’t seem like it will stay on very long or through any sweating of any sort. Seems extremely powdery like the brow powder.
Rian P.
Montrose , CO
Let me just say in my opinion this is one of the most underrated brow products in the game for anyone with naturally dark hair. Now the brush the gave you in this package is straight garbage. Get your self a nice, slim angled brush. I'm also not a big fan of the was in this compact... but with those aside the powder, and the highlight and spot on. I am a makeup advocate, I'm constantly buying and trying new makeup but this is my holy grail eye brow powder, I outline my brows with a pencil and then fill them in with this powder and it just gives me the most natural, beautiful brows. I have repurchased this product over 10 times and will continue too.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This was one of those products that I tried before I had gotten my first dip brow product. Its okay and only use it whenever I need to share in my brows after I outline it. Its a simple easy to use and basic product.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Este producto lo compre en raid aid a 7.99 y la verdad al principio queda muy bien peeo según pasan las horas como que se corre aunque lo selle con el gel, no creo que lo vuelva a comprar.
Caitlyn L.
Plainview, TX
It comes with a wax, highlighter, 2 brow powder shades and a eyebrow clean razor. I use the kit EVERYDAY! If I don’t use the darker powder I’ll for sure use the highlighter in my inner corner of my eye and my brow bone!
Heather R.
This was my very first brow kit. I never did my brows before so this was very useful to me. The powders are really great I didn't use the stencils but it worked really well!
Tiffany N.
I am mot the best at doing my eyebrows. Whn i seen this i was shocked it comes with 4 stencils to choose from and the powders are so creamy an easy to use. I feel like this brow kit has saved me so much time with trying to get my brows prefect.
Allie M.
Valley Village, CA
I love this brow kit the colors are so warm and natural i was learning to do my brows and i disnt want a too perfect drawn over and on looking brows and fell in love with this product cause it does all i want defines and darkens my brow naturally!
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Im terrible at doing my brows. The stencils in this kit are universal. The powder glides on. The wax is easy to use. My brows stay on and don't smear or fade. It was very cheap.
Carissa H.
I absolutely love this kiss brow kit I love how the colors are super dark because if people have dark eyebrows this will work great  #MusesOfInfluenster
Tania C.
I have been looking for a longlasting eyebrow kit. It's this a good one?
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
My boyfriend just bought this for me.. Does it really work? Does it stay on all day? Well at least 8hrs