BY KISS PRODUCTS

An All-in-one kit for beautiful, defined, well-groomed brows and a more polished look. see more...

Tiffany N.
I am mot the best at doing my eyebrows. Whn i seen this i was shocked it comes with 4 stencils to choose from and the powders are so creamy an easy to use. I feel like this brow kit has saved me so much time with trying to get my brows prefect.
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Im terrible at doing my brows. The stencils in this kit are universal. The powder glides on. The wax is easy to use. My brows stay on and don't smear or fade. It was very cheap.
Carissa H.
I absolutely love this kiss brow kit I love how the colors are super dark because if people have dark eyebrows this will work great  #MusesOfInfluenster
Rian P.
Las Vegas
Let me just say in my opinion this is one of the most underrated brow products in the game for anyone with naturally dark hair. Now the brush the gave you in this package is straight garbage. Get your self a nice, slim angled brush. I'm also not a big fan of the was in this compact... but with those aside the powder, and the highlight and spot on. I am a makeup advocate, I'm constantly buying and trying new makeup but this is my holy grail eye brow powder, I outline my brows with a pencil and then fill them in with this powder and it just gives me the most natural, beautiful brows. I have repurchased this product over 10 times and will continue too.
LaJessica M.
I love my Kiss brow kit! It really comes in handy. And I also love that it comes with the shaper and multiple shades for different complexions.
Allie M.
Valley Village, CA
I love this brow kit the colors are so warm and natural i was learning to do my brows and i disnt want a too perfect drawn over and on looking brows and fell in love with this product cause it does all i want defines and darkens my brow naturally!
Narjes Q.
When i first saw the kit i did not have high expectations. But standing against odds it has turned out to be a very satisfying kit. It comes with everything you might need for your eyebrow shaping
✔a pallette
Which includes
➡two shades for your brows
➡highlighter
➡natural
➡dramatic
➡delicate
➡sexy
I just love the fact that this kit has so much to offer and is so compact. It is true to its price and worth your try! Especially if you are new at brows.with this kit you can never go wrong. The brushes(angled,sponge and spoolie) are fairly good enough for applications so you dont havto get any other brush. The razor is helpful as it is. The pallette has two different shades of natural brown. I love the way these match my skin and are easy to apply that i some times use them as eyeshadow not to forget the highlighter is nothing less but perfect for a daily wear.
❤the perfect kit
Tania C.
I have been looking for a longlasting eyebrow kit. It's this a good one?
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
My boyfriend just bought this for me.. Does it really work? Does it stay on all day? Well at least 8hrs