BY KISS PRODUCTS

An All-in-one kit for beautiful, defined, well-groomed brows and a more polished look. see more...

Rian P.
Montrose, CO
Let me just say in my opinion this is one of the most underrated brow products in the game for anyone with naturally dark hair. Now the brush the gave you in this package is straight garbage. Get your self a nice, slim angled brush. I'm also not a big fan of the was in this compact... but with those aside the powder, and the highlight and spot on. I am a makeup advocate, I'm constantly buying and trying new makeup but this is my holy grail eye brow powder, I outline my brows with a pencil and then fill them in with this powder and it just gives me the most natural, beautiful brows. I have repurchased this product over 10 times and will continue too.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Este producto lo compre en raid aid a 7.99 y la verdad al principio queda muy bien peeo según pasan las horas como que se corre aunque lo selle con el gel, no creo que lo vuelva a comprar.
Heather R.
This was my very first brow kit. I never did my brows before so this was very useful to me. The powders are really great I didn't use the stencils but it worked really well!
Caitlyn L.
Plainview, TX
It comes with a wax, highlighter, 2 brow powder shades and a eyebrow clean razor. I use the kit EVERYDAY! If I don’t use the darker powder I’ll for sure use the highlighter in my inner corner of my eye and my brow bone!
Tiffany N.
I am mot the best at doing my eyebrows. Whn i seen this i was shocked it comes with 4 stencils to choose from and the powders are so creamy an easy to use. I feel like this brow kit has saved me so much time with trying to get my brows prefect.
Allie M.
Valley Village, CA
I love this brow kit the colors are so warm and natural i was learning to do my brows and i disnt want a too perfect drawn over and on looking brows and fell in love with this product cause it does all i want defines and darkens my brow naturally!
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Im terrible at doing my brows. The stencils in this kit are universal. The powder glides on. The wax is easy to use. My brows stay on and don't smear or fade. It was very cheap.
Carissa H.
I absolutely love this kiss brow kit I love how the colors are super dark because if people have dark eyebrows this will work great  #MusesOfInfluenster
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
I’ve used this for over a year, and I’ve bought 2 when I run out. I don’t use the stencils but the fill and outline colors are perfect! love my brows!
Luriel A.
Cedar City, UT
My brow game would not be the same with any other product. It holds up well and and is easy to apply . Matches my hair color extremely well also
Tania C.
I have been looking for a longlasting eyebrow kit. It's this a good one?
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
My boyfriend just bought this for me.. Does it really work? Does it stay on all day? Well at least 8hrs