BY BEAUTICONTROL

Cheryl C.
Cross City, FL
I've spent a lot of money on the OTHER mascara's with fibers, and claims of super long eyelashes.  They burnt and made my eyes watery  and usually left me with clumped up eye lashes that looked more like spider legs than the wispy lengthy lashes I was expecting.  This stuff is amazing and worth every cent.  Your lashes will be long and lush and best part cry proof!!  Perfect for every day and comes off so easily too.  That in iteself is amazing for waterproof mascara.  Buy with confidence!
Katelyn T.
Dearing, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara on a daily basis and love the product. I have allergies bad and this mascara doesn't bother my eyes and helps me go on my daily lifestyle. It stays on all day and stays in place. The price is reasonable and affordable
Emily A.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is one of my all time favorites! It is easy to apply, goes on clump free every time, and is truly waterproof. I love that it's build able while still remaining clump free (which I find particularly rare with other mascaras).

It was a little more stubborn to remove (given that it's waterproof) but not too bad.

I love this mascara and will continue to buy it! I do believe that this is the old packaging and has since been updated, but the formula is still the same, yay!
Teneisha A.
Austin, TX
Love this mascara. It's clump free and water proof. It came off easily with make up remover pads. It lasts all day and I can reapply it without it clumping or smearing. It extends the lashes and creates a shine that last. A great product for everyday wear and photo shoots. It shows up great in photos. I will continue to buy it
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This mascara isn't what I hoped it would be. It cost more and isn't as effective. I was really disappointed because I love and use many of the BeautiControl brands. I won't buy this again and don't recommend.