BeautiControl Shadow Control Creme

Shadow Control Creme helps your eye shadow stay put and look smoother.

Katelyn G.
You put this one and your sh*t aint going no where! I got this in a makeup bag for cheerleading a few years ago and a little goes a long way so i still have the bottle and let me tell you, after competition, my eyeshadow was like i just put it on.
Kaela E.
The consistency is smooth and blends nicely. However, I do not think that it does a good enough job to justify the price and the lack of availability. I understand that you have to get it from a representative (used to be one myself), but those are not as common as, say, Avon. The primer also tends to dry out quickly.
This creme is used to help your eyeshadow stay on your eyelids longer. I remember trying this years ago. It was creamy and easy tout on. I purchased it from a Beautiful Control Cosmetic sales representative. This was the first professional makeup company I fell in love with. It is hard to find a consultant in my area. I do recommend their products.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
This eyeshadow creme is an amazing base primer for all eyeshadow. Keeps your color vivid and doesn't crease. Price is a little high and it does tend to dry out a bit. Overall I do recommend and will repurchase.
Kirsten L.
Huxley, IA
As someone who tries a lot of beauticontrol because my mom sells it. I love it but I also hate it, it is not my go to eye primer. It feels greasy to me, it is easy to use, and yes I would still recommend it :)
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this every day! I use it as a primer for my shadows makes it last so much longer! And just with a little bit it does it! Had mine for 3 years and just ran out!
Tammy W.
I have used Beauti Control’s shadow control cream for years. Not only does it prevent shadow creases, it can work as a natural look shadow on a casual day.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I use the pink color of shadow control.  It helps keeps shadow in place, but the pink darkens my shadow more than I like.
Wylene W.
Forrest City
This product is a eye makeup saver. For a longer lasting eye coverage ‘this product is what you are looking for.
Katelyn T.
Dearing, GA
Helps set the makeup and it stays for all day wear. Small bottle last 3 months and is an amazing product
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
I wanna buy it. Where can I find it?
Dona q.