BeautiControl Margarita Party Foot Creme uploaded by CC S.

BY BEAUTICONTROL

Rejuvenate tired and stressed feet with cooling Margarita Foot Creme. Natural oils and aloe saturate skin, enhancing feet’s appearance for a soft, sexy look.

Key Benefits:
• Glycerin helps hold moisture in the skin.
• Safflower oil and other natural oils hydrate and moisturize.
• Menthyl Lactate cools and freshens the feet.
• Aloe leaf for its soothing properties

• Does this work well on the hills of your feet of you have...1 Answers
Tasha L.
Absolutely love the smell and texture of this lotion. Very moisturizing to feet. Seems to soak into skin well. No sticky feeling left on skin. It is a good value for the price and last a long time. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The BeautiControl Margarita Pedicure set is one of my favorites! This just shows the foot scrub and the foot cream, but the full set from BeautiControl includes the hand scrub, lip scrub, lip balm, and hand cream as well as the foot scrub and foot cream.

This was the first BeautiControl product set I had ever tried and it was fabulous. My feet were soft for days and looked great in sandals for weeks!

If anyone needs any additional info on this product set, or any other BeautiControl products please contact me, as I am an independent consultant. We sell beauty products, skincare sets, and spa sets 😊
Jenny R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While I do enjoy the fragrance of this (and that is the only reason I still use it,) when it goes on, it feels a bit chalky to me. It doesn't seem to nourish or relax me. I won't waste my time or money on this again. Now, if they would only make a candle or room spray in this fragrance.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dancers feet so they are cracked and dry. This product was great to bring back a smooth finish to the soles of my feet.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All I can say is wow! They nailed it with a great scent it smells like a real margarita! Definitely recommend
Sabrina H.
Wonderful smelling and moisturizing! Can't go wrong. This is a large tube and a great price for the money.
Meredith B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
dry cracked feet in the winter are the worst things ever. i got this and this did the trick.
Autumn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This foot system is just the best. It makes you feet feel so smooth. And it smells so good.
Fran C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's leaves your feet feeling amazing. And it smells good roo. Good investment
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
I have recently been able to smell and try these products and they are wonderful! The scent is delicious, not at all a fake margarita smell. Lots of fun and a relaxing way to spend a night in!
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well on the hills of your feet of you have very dry skin?