Beauté de Paris Brow Relongé - Maximum Eyebrow Growth Conditioner - Get Bolder, Fuller Brows - Stunning Beautiful Results! uploaded by Beth L.

BY BEAUTé DE PARIS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• Hi! I have very thin eyebrows that I don't even wax anymo...1 Answers
Review (1)
Beth L.
Roebling, NJ
I was recommended Brow Relongé by the waxist I was going to see for my eyebrows as a way to help grow out my eyebrows. I was hesitant to purchase because of the price but I am glad I did. A little goes a long way and the thin brush helps to get the conditioner in just the spots you need it. I wasn't sure if it really worked but I was convinced it did when I used it on a spot I over tweezed a few weeks back. It grew in quick and evenly and my eyebrows were back to being as they should.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
Hi! I have very thin eyebrows that I don't even wax anymore. Did you definitely see growth with this product? I'm looking for something to help thicken them up. Do you have a before and after by chance?