Beaumont Products Citrus Germicidal Cleaner

by Beaumont Products

Cleans, deodorizes and disinfects surfaces, equipment and non-critical instruments with a refreshing citrus scent Effective as a bactericide, fungicide and virucide. Helps kill Hepatitis B and C, HIV-1 (AIDS) and Tuberculosis with excellent residual biocide action. Also effective against mold and mildew and great for use in veterinarian offices because of its effectiveness against the Parvo Virus. EPA-registered, non-alcohol formula contains no toxic chemicals. Tested safe for a variety of surfaces including vinyl, naugahyde, plastics, chrome, stainless steel, plexiglass, walls and other nonporous surfaces. Non-acidic, non-corrosive, non-staining and ready-to-use. Citrus II(R) Germicidal Cleaner, 22 Oz. is one of many All-Purpose Cleaners available through Office Depot. Made by Citrus II.

Is this reasonable for the price and where do you buy it?
How many people love this product?
Start your review of Beaumont Products Citrus Germicidal Cleaner!
4 years agoDillard, GA
Yessssss! Perfect for the salon! I feel like my salon is clean, safe, and freshly scented when I use this product.
5 years agoAustin, TX
This has been one of my all time favorite products lately and I just think it works so good.
3 years agoHarper woods, MI
This product is so goo,it get my place super clean! And it also have it smelling good!
4 years agoBoonville , IN
I love this product. It is great for killing bacteria. I also use it on my tanning bed.
3 years agoOlympia, WA
Fantastic product I love it so much!!!!! Totally affordable and I highly recommend
3 years agoMiami, FL