BY BEAUFOX

It is no use for us to say how best quality our hair is. But the feedback from customer is very believable 🎀 Customer1 I absolutely love this hair, The best part about this hair is that you can actually comb through it. So far i had this hair in for about 3 months and washed it about 11 times abd it still hold the curls. Im about to uninstall this hair however the hair still looks great and will be good for ponytails. 🎀 Customer 2 My absolute favorite hair. Not much shedding. Lasted 4 months. Curl comes back after multiple dying and bleach. No tangling and very full hair. 🎀 Customer 3 I love this hair ❤️ I can't wait to buy some more ! This hair is worth your money ! No tangle a little shedding but not to much it's still good & I sleep on it ! Go without brushing it and still no tangle I love it ! Just wish I knew how to wash it so I can keep it up ! 5Stars for me ! It came with no smell and no bugs or anything ! 3 bundles filled my whole head and I have a little bit of leave out! The bundles are full! I have 16,18,20 🎀 Customer 4 I just received this product today! I had asked a question about how thick the bundles actually were, and got a lot of great reviews! I bought the 12, 14, and 16 bundle pack. Not only did I pay an amazing price, but I also received a ton of hair! Honestly, it looks beautiful. I've washed it and it returns back to however you'd like. To me, it does seem like it's all 100% human hair, on he exception of just 1 or 2 red strands. I honestly have no complaints. It's amazing for its price :)

🎀 100% human remy hair; 🎀 Last 6 months at least; 🎀 Featurer - soft , full , easy to manage, no shedding, and tangle free; 🎀 8”-28”available We Measure the Length of Hair When the Hair be Stretched to Straight; 🎀 If you order curly hair,just spray some water frequently (it is much better to add some soft oil or hair conditioner), the hair could always keep her life

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of BEAUFOX Brazilian Loose Wave Hair Unprocessed Virgin Hair Bundles Brazilian Hair Natural Color Can Be Dyed and Bleached (18 20 22 24,Natural Color)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?