BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #49 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
I’ve received some Beau Gachis makeup brushes in some of my ipsy’s bags and I love them, they are soft, ergonomic, easy to handle, and great quality, they are worthy, I’m ready to buy some more brushes from their line.
Chelsey R.
Amazing brand amazing product their beauty blenders are by far my favorite and so long lasting
Alicia R.
I got the illuminator brush and it's amazing! Ever since I got it in my ipsy bag it's my favorite go to. I always restock!
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Constructed well, each brush has a nice weight to it, easy to use. The bristles are soft and so not fall out or separate with repeated use. They are easy to clean since they come with a brush cleansing egg. The cleansing egg is high quality plastic/silicone it has held up well and i use it daily. The storage case is perfect for traveling or storage, or even nice if you want to just place it on the vanity. The beauty blender is ok its not the actual beauty blender but it gets the job done. I would buy these again.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
I've used both the brushes and the makeup sponge by Beau Gachis, and I would definitely recommend this brand. The sponge works great to smooth out foundation & Concealer application and they are very comparable to the famous Beauty Blender. The brushes are very good too.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
this is very good bc it has this i bought it for my mom my auntie and my mom it made my make up more smooth and even and togethor it made my make up look and apear more smooth and im very satistified and its better than elf
Annelisse g.
me parecen de muy buena calidad las brochas, suaves y con el tamano necesario. tienen buen aspecto y son duraderas
Jaimie W.
This kit is so useful it has every brush you could think of I use it every day it's a little pricey but it's worth it I like the packaging it's really handy and smart I would totally buy it again
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?