BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #88 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I only have the blending brush. It’s very nice. I’ve never had a brush blend THIS good. It’s fluffy and soft and just a little bit does a lot. I got this from an Ipsy glam bag and I’m so happy about it!!
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
I received the Beau Gachis blending brush in a monthly subscription and I am completely in love with this brush! One of my new favorite brands for makeup tools. Makes eyeshadow so easy to apply and blend blush the natural fibers are so soft!
Peyton P.
Cullman, AL
I adore these brushes. Every single one applies just the right amount of product and so smoothly. I especially like the eyeshadow brushes: the handles aren’t too long and the bristles are packed so tightly. Best brushes ever.
Ashley 👑.
Simpsonville, SC
I couldn't find it listed individually, but the regular eyeshadow brush by them is amazing. The bristles are so soft, and it is nice to pack the eyeshadow on your lids.
Ashyah S.
Denver
i have 2 brushes from this brand and i love both of them. one of them is a highlight brush that i use to get into smaller places like my nose and my brow bone. i also love the smudge brush that is really a blending brush and i use it almost everyday to blend my transition shade in.
Miranda W.
Inverness
These are my favorite brushes! They are high quality and blend so well! The brushes are soft and don't scratch my eyes.
Brittany A.
I really like this brand of brushes. They are very soft and work well. You don't know what you're missing till you get good brushes.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this brush as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. The illuminator brush is so great!! Are use it every day to apply my highlighter and I love how soft the bristles are and how perfect that it applies my product. I would definitely purchase more brushes from this brand.
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
I’ve received some Beau Gachis makeup brushes in some of my ipsy’s bags and I love them, they are soft, ergonomic, easy to handle, and great quality, they are worthy, I’m ready to buy some more brushes from their line.
Chelsey R.
Amazing brand amazing product their beauty blenders are by far my favorite and so long lasting
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?