BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #53 in Makeup Brush Sets

NANA P.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
this is very good bc it has this i bought it for my mom my auntie and my mom it made my make up more smooth and even and togethor it made my make up look and apear more smooth and im very satistified and its better than elf
Annelisse g.
Annelisse g.
me parecen de muy buena calidad las brochas, suaves y con el tamano necesario. tienen buen aspecto y son duraderas
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
This kit is so useful it has every brush you could think of I use it every day it's a little pricey but it's worth it I like the packaging it's really handy and smart I would totally buy it again
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I received an illuminator brush from this brand from Ipsy, this is a really nice brush! I like how soft it feels and its easy to apply, it doesn't pick up makeup too heavy and I don't end up having to wipe some of it off. I'm new with makeup and this has been great for me.
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Received a few of Beau Gachis make up brushes through different monthly beauty subscriptions and I love then! The tapered blending brush (shadow, eyes) and the Illuminator brush (suppose to be face but I love it for my eyes!) Are amazing! Super soft, hey dense enough to pick up and apply product perfectly! Blends and buffs out your make up flawlessly! Haven't had any issues with shedding during washing or using, keeps their shape and stays soft! Love these brushes and recommend! Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I'm thrilled to have received this brush in my July ipsy bag. It is the perfect brush to apply my favorite highlighter bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter. The brush is so soft and give me a gorgeous finish. I would love to buy more Beau Gachis brushes!!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
The sponge applicator is amazing! The perfect texture and density for foundation application and blending. It's very light and maneuverable to form to the contours of my face. Make isn't waisted just applied flawlessly!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?