BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #78 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS
Love the brush it itself. Trying to learn more about how to apply eyeshadow. Very soft brush. I received in my ipsy bag for the month of March.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I received the crease brush and eyeshadow brush in 2 of my ipsy bags this year. I absolutely love the perfect smoky eye they can create!
monica b.
Channelview, TX
I recently got the smudge-tache brush and I can already saw I love it, it is so so soft and it's easy to clean. I give it a 8/10 so good.
Brittany A.
I really like this brand of brushes. They are very soft and work well. You don't know what you're missing till you get good brushes.
Brandy S.
Newberg , OR
For the smudge brush; I received this brush in my Ipsy bag, and it blends nicely. Nothing special though, and it is a delicate brush.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
This brush is just alright. It doesn't pick up color as much as expected. I think others are easier to use and are more effective.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I got the eyeshadow brush in my March Ipsy bag. I really like it. It is very soft and is for for packing shadow onto the lid.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a highlighter brush in my ipsy bag this month and it's really soft. I would purchase more brushes from this brand
Alicia R.
I got the illuminator brush and it's amazing! Ever since I got it in my ipsy bag it's my favorite go to. I always restock!
Miranda W.
Inverness
These are my favorite brushes! They are high quality and blend so well! The brushes are soft and don't scratch my eyes.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?