BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
For the smudge brush:

It was ok, a standard brush. However, after using it to blend some cream eyeshadow and washing it with a gentle soap the bristles stuck out and wouldn't return to the normal shape.

Very soft, but not durable.

Eyeshadow brush:

It's hard to really judge a make-up brush when it isn't bad. It either does exactly what it's supposed to, or everything goes horribly awry. So I guess the best I can say about this makeup eyeshadow brush is this. The hairs didn't fall out. It applied powdered eyeshadow well and blended it evenly. As for the rest, only time will tell. But as of this review I would say this is an average eyeshadow brush that works well, looks good and is comfortable to use.

Pros:
- Does what it's supposed to.
- Blends eyeshadow well.

Cons:
- None.
Christine M.
Christine M.
For the illuminator brush ~ This illuminator brush is the perfect size and density for highlighting my face. It's soft yet dense enough to pick up product. So happy to have received it in my ipsy glam bag!
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
This kit is so useful it has every brush you could think of I use it every day it's a little pricey but it's worth it I like the packaging it's really handy and smart I would totally buy it again
Annelisse g.
Annelisse g.
me parecen de muy buena calidad las brochas, suaves y con el tamano necesario. tienen buen aspecto y son duraderas
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?