BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Naiomy C.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I got a concealer brush from Beau Gachis in my ipsy bag... I LOVE it. Is pretty tiny - I mostly use it for my under eyes. It seems to be of great quality - I have no complaints about it.

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I received a very nice, great quality Beau Gâchis® Paris concealer brush in my Ipsy bag. It is just the right size and the bristles have just the right degree of softness and firmness. I used it to apply both liquid foundation and stick concealer.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a highlighter brush in my ipsy bag this month and it's really soft. I would purchase more brushes from this brand
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fabulous brushes! They are very fragile though so you want to treat them with care! i loke thst rhey are soft but not too soft, they work very well.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
Have one of the brushed that I received from ipsy and I loveee it! I use it every day! Great quality!!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Newberg, OR
For the smudge brush; I received this brush in my Ipsy bag, and it blends nicely. Nothing special though, and it is a delicate brush.
monica b.
monica b.
Channelview, TX
I recently got the smudge-tache brush and I can already saw I love it, it is so so soft and it's easy to clean. I give it a 8/10 so good.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I got their eyeshadow brush in my ipsy bag this month. Good quality and good for eyeshadow blending.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I think this is the absolute best. They are so soft and easy to use. High quality brushes.
Nati D.
Nati D.
You can never have too many brushes! Specially concealer brushes, since they're the first ones to get dirty. I was pretty exited to get this brush on my Ipsy bag, not to mention it's a 'full sized' item. Though, I couldn't imagine them giving out sampled brushes... you never know?
I've been using this one daily and I'm loving how sturdy the handle is. Also, the metal part isn't coming lose anytime soon which is the main problem I get with 'cheaper' brushes.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?