BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #49 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have the tapered blending brush from this collection I received in my Ipsy gram bag this month. I love it so much! I hope I receive more from this brand!
Imelda M.
Personally these brushes did not work for me! I'm not someone who loves expensive brushes but these felt very cheap and did not apply my make up well.
Amber B.
Fabulous brushes! They are very fragile though so you want to treat them with care! i loke thst rhey are soft but not too soft, they work very well.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Love the brush it itself. Trying to learn more about how to apply eyeshadow. Very soft brush. I received in my ipsy bag for the month of March.
monica b.
Channelview, TX
I recently got the smudge-tache brush and I can already saw I love it, it is so so soft and it's easy to clean. I give it a 8/10 so good.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I received the crease brush and eyeshadow brush in 2 of my ipsy bags this year. I absolutely love the perfect smoky eye they can create!
Brandy S.
Newberg, OR
For the smudge brush; I received this brush in my Ipsy bag, and it blends nicely. Nothing special though, and it is a delicate brush.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
This brush is just alright. It doesn't pick up color as much as expected. I think others are easier to use and are more effective.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I got the eyeshadow brush in my March Ipsy bag. I really like it. It is very soft and is for for packing shadow onto the lid.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a highlighter brush in my ipsy bag this month and it's really soft. I would purchase more brushes from this brand
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?