BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #96 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I literally just received a sponge brush from this brand and I love love love how wrong hold it feels!! It doesn't feel loose of really easy to rip! I'm so exited to use it and other products from this brand!
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked the smudge brush when I first tried it out, but after about 3 uses, it started to shed. I ended up have to use an eye wash because one of the bristles got caught in my eye. Besides the shedding, I also felt that the bristles were too soft for me.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
Best brushes Ive ever used. The whole line of Beau Gachis Paris works. I particularly enjoy the applicator sponge for blending. It works way better than any other brand and is worth the price. The only issue is that they don't really show how to use them, but thats what youtube is for.
Stephanie W.
I received the tapered blending brush in my ipsy glambag and really like it. The brush is sturdy, the bristles are soft, and it is easy to use. It picks up a fair amount of pigment and blends well, too. I don't usually buy additional brushes since I've received so many in subscription boxes. I doubt I'll buy more individually but I'll be happy if I get more from this brand in the future.
Makenzie B.
Anderson, IN
I have the small eye shadow brush and LOVE IT. I never knew i could enjoy a make-up brush so much but i love this brush. It applies eye shadow so easily and evenly. I find that it stays clean and doesn't "gunk up" like my cheaper brushes have done. 100% recommended.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I got a concealer brush from Beau Gachis in my ipsy bag... I LOVE it. Is pretty tiny - I mostly use it for my under eyes. It seems to be of great quality - I have no complaints about it.

Nicole K.
I received a very nice, great quality Beau Gâchis® Paris concealer brush in my Ipsy bag. It is just the right size and the bristles have just the right degree of softness and firmness. I used it to apply both liquid foundation and stick concealer.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got the blending brush in this set in last month's Ipsy bag and love it! I use it every day to blend out my crease. The brush is great quality, stands up to washes, and sheds no bristles. Its also SOOOO SOFT!
Kirsten L.
Huxley, IA
I've only tried the tapered blending brush but I love it. I got it in an ipsy bag and I use it a lot to blend colors into my crease and to soften harsh lines. The bristles are very soft! Very satisfied with this brush.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?