BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have the Beau Gachis Illuminator brush that I use for highlight. I love the soft feel of the brush and how much product it picks up. I have a small face so it's size is perfect for brushing the highlighter on.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Huxley
I've only tried the tapered blending brush but I love it. I got it in an ipsy bag and I use it a lot to blend colors into my crease and to soften harsh lines. The bristles are very soft! Very satisfied with this brush.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Echo W.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
I got an eyeshadow brush in my ipsy bag and I love it. I'm still in the process of learning and building my makeup collection so I don't have many brushes yet. I like this brush because it's soft and well shaped. It doesn't drop color before you can apply it like some brushes do. I've only used it a couple times now and haven't had the opportunity to wash it yet so I can't say how it holds up afterwards but so far it's a nice little brush and I'm happy with it
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
Lenexa, KS
It isn't my favorite brush, but it is still a nice brush. I received it in my ipsy bag, but I probably will check out their other brushes in the future.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have the tapered blending brush from this collection I received in my Ipsy gram bag this month. I love it so much! I hope I receive more from this brand!
Imelda M.
Imelda M.
Personally these brushes did not work for me! I'm not someone who loves expensive brushes but these felt very cheap and did not apply my make up well.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked the smudge brush when I first tried it out, but after about 3 uses, it started to shed. I ended up have to use an eye wash because one of the bristles got caught in my eye. Besides the shedding, I also felt that the bristles were too soft for me.
Cassondra R.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
This brush is just alright. It doesn't pick up color as much as expected. I think others are easier to use and are more effective.
Naiomy C.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I got a concealer brush from Beau Gachis in my ipsy bag... I LOVE it. Is pretty tiny - I mostly use it for my under eyes. It seems to be of great quality - I have no complaints about it.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?