BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #53 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
I really dnt like it that much... i can apply make uo but the hair its not that soft for a expensive bush, elf bush is 1$ and is more soft than this one, i recieve this month thru ipsy i dnt have any kind of intentions to buy it
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got the blending brush in this set in last month's Ipsy bag and love it! I use it every day to blend out my crease. The brush is great quality, stands up to washes, and sheds no bristles. Its also SOOOO SOFT!
Kirsten L.
Huxley
I've only tried the tapered blending brush but I love it. I got it in an ipsy bag and I use it a lot to blend colors into my crease and to soften harsh lines. The bristles are very soft! Very satisfied with this brush.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
I got an eyeshadow brush in my ipsy bag and I love it. I'm still in the process of learning and building my makeup collection so I don't have many brushes yet. I like this brush because it's soft and well shaped. It doesn't drop color before you can apply it like some brushes do. I've only used it a couple times now and haven't had the opportunity to wash it yet so I can't say how it holds up afterwards but so far it's a nice little brush and I'm happy with it
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked the smudge brush when I first tried it out, but after about 3 uses, it started to shed. I ended up have to use an eye wash because one of the bristles got caught in my eye. Besides the shedding, I also felt that the bristles were too soft for me.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I got a concealer brush from Beau Gachis in my ipsy bag... I LOVE it. Is pretty tiny - I mostly use it for my under eyes. It seems to be of great quality - I have no complaints about it.

Nicole K.
I received a very nice, great quality Beau Gâchis® Paris concealer brush in my Ipsy bag. It is just the right size and the bristles have just the right degree of softness and firmness. I used it to apply both liquid foundation and stick concealer.
Amber B.
Fabulous brushes! They are very fragile though so you want to treat them with care! i loke thst rhey are soft but not too soft, they work very well.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Love the brush it itself. Trying to learn more about how to apply eyeshadow. Very soft brush. I received in my ipsy bag for the month of March.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)