BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #49 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
I got an eyeshadow brush in my ipsy bag and I love it. I'm still in the process of learning and building my makeup collection so I don't have many brushes yet. I like this brush because it's soft and well shaped. It doesn't drop color before you can apply it like some brushes do. I've only used it a couple times now and haven't had the opportunity to wash it yet so I can't say how it holds up afterwards but so far it's a nice little brush and I'm happy with it
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
I received the sponge from this company in my August Ipsy bag and I'm in love. Everybody says it's more sense than the beauty blender but it feels great. It's soft but doesn't absorb too much of my tinted moisturizer. I love the sheer coverage I can get with this, as opposed to the full, sometimes cakey coverage my brushes provide and the streaky coverage I get with my fingers or traditional cosmetic sponges.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I received the smuge brush in my ipsy bag. I really like it. It blends shadows very well. I haven't had any problems with hairs falling out or issues with washing this brush. It has become one of my go to eye-shadow brushes for daily use. Interested in the other brushes from this company.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I literally just received a sponge brush from this brand and I love love love how wrong hold it feels!! It doesn't feel loose of really easy to rip! I'm so exited to use it and other products from this brand!
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked the smudge brush when I first tried it out, but after about 3 uses, it started to shed. I ended up have to use an eye wash because one of the bristles got caught in my eye. Besides the shedding, I also felt that the bristles were too soft for me.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
Best brushes Ive ever used. The whole line of Beau Gachis Paris works. I particularly enjoy the applicator sponge for blending. It works way better than any other brand and is worth the price. The only issue is that they don't really show how to use them, but thats what youtube is for.
Makenzie B.
Anderson, IN
I have the small eye shadow brush and LOVE IT. I never knew i could enjoy a make-up brush so much but i love this brush. It applies eye shadow so easily and evenly. I find that it stays clean and doesn't "gunk up" like my cheaper brushes have done. 100% recommended.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I got a concealer brush from Beau Gachis in my ipsy bag... I LOVE it. Is pretty tiny - I mostly use it for my under eyes. It seems to be of great quality - I have no complaints about it.

Nicole K.
I received a very nice, great quality Beau Gâchis® Paris concealer brush in my Ipsy bag. It is just the right size and the bristles have just the right degree of softness and firmness. I used it to apply both liquid foundation and stick concealer.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?