BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #78 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
April B.
West Monroe, LA
I love love love this brush! I got the smudge brush in my Ipsy bag and fell in love. I've tried my share of brushes and this is by far my favorite! I was devastated when I accidentally ran it over after it fell out of my car so I went online to their website to order another and they offered me a discount for being a first time shopper, free shipping and a free gift so for $12 I got the brush shipped to my house and got a very cute makeup bag that says beautiful mess. They also sent a thank you letter saying how much they appreciated my business which I thought was a nice touch. I cant wait to get all their brushes and when I do I'm tossing every other brush I have!
Beth H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I got this set of brushes from Amazon and was so incredibly disappointed! When i first opened them i notoced the smell. Some of these brushes are natural bristles and some are synthetic so it was a mix of plastic and animal hair. I cleaned them and tried them out and they were not good. The natural bristle ones were so scratchy I wasnt confortable using them on my face or eyes again. To top it off, the ferrule came detached from the handle! I would never recommend these brushes to anyone that wants something with any kind of quality.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
I got an eyeshadow brush in my ipsy bag and I love it. I'm still in the process of learning and building my makeup collection so I don't have many brushes yet. I like this brush because it's soft and well shaped. It doesn't drop color before you can apply it like some brushes do. I've only used it a couple times now and haven't had the opportunity to wash it yet so I can't say how it holds up afterwards but so far it's a nice little brush and I'm happy with it
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love these brushes and love this brand! Okay, well I'm a sucker for anything that relates to Paris but these brushes are professional grade, affordable, and their customer service is amazing. Their brushes blend makeup beautiful and effectively without the hefty price tag. Use code: THATBAILEYGIRL10 at check out for 10% off your purchase!
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
I received the sponge from this company in my August Ipsy bag and I'm in love. Everybody says it's more sense than the beauty blender but it feels great. It's soft but doesn't absorb too much of my tinted moisturizer. I love the sheer coverage I can get with this, as opposed to the full, sometimes cakey coverage my brushes provide and the streaky coverage I get with my fingers or traditional cosmetic sponges.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I received the smuge brush in my ipsy bag. I really like it. It blends shadows very well. I haven't had any problems with hairs falling out or issues with washing this brush. It has become one of my go to eye-shadow brushes for daily use. Interested in the other brushes from this company.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I literally just received a sponge brush from this brand and I love love love how wrong hold it feels!! It doesn't feel loose of really easy to rip! I'm so exited to use it and other products from this brand!
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked the smudge brush when I first tried it out, but after about 3 uses, it started to shed. I ended up have to use an eye wash because one of the bristles got caught in my eye. Besides the shedding, I also felt that the bristles were too soft for me.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
Best brushes Ive ever used. The whole line of Beau Gachis Paris works. I particularly enjoy the applicator sponge for blending. It works way better than any other brand and is worth the price. The only issue is that they don't really show how to use them, but thats what youtube is for.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?