BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #55 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush picks up the color really well without overloading the product. When applied to the skin the bristles feel soft but dense enough to control application. My highlight was popping  much better than a fan brush i have been using .Item was sent to me  ipsy
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
This month I got the tapered blending blush on my ipsy. I have to say that I was over excited because my highlighter brush was about to do it last brushes on my skin, so was great that I got this. Anyway! Getting to the point. Love it, is so softh and do the work perfectly.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I have their concealer brush and I love it. It works very well at applying and blending out your concealer. The tip of the brush is tapered to a fine edge so you can get as close to the eye as possible. The bristles are soft enough for sensitive areas and stiff enough to apply the product. I got mine in my December ipsy bag.

Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
The sponge applicator is amazing! The perfect texture and density for foundation application and blending. It's very light and maneuverable to form to the contours of my face. Make isn't waisted just applied flawlessly!
Stephanie W.
I received the tapered blending brush in my ipsy glambag and really like it. The brush is sturdy, the bristles are soft, and it is easy to use. It picks up a fair amount of pigment and blends well, too. I don't usually buy additional brushes since I've received so many in subscription boxes. I doubt I'll buy more individually but I'll be happy if I get more from this brand in the future.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I received an illuminator brush from this brand from Ipsy, this is a really nice brush! I like how soft it feels and its easy to apply, it doesn't pick up makeup too heavy and I don't end up having to wipe some of it off. I'm new with makeup and this has been great for me.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I'm thrilled to have received this brush in my July ipsy bag. It is the perfect brush to apply my favorite highlighter bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter. The brush is so soft and give me a gorgeous finish. I would love to buy more Beau Gachis brushes!!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have the Beau Gachis Illuminator brush that I use for highlight. I love the soft feel of the brush and how much product it picks up. I have a small face so it's size is perfect for brushing the highlighter on.
Briana J.
I have an eyeshadow brush (tapered blending brush) and a contour brush (angled contour) from this company and I really like them a lot! They're super soft and fluffy and blend colors out really nicely. The design of the brush is very sleek looking, and the price isn't too bad!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I got the illumisor brush in a ipsy bag and I don't like it because I don't know what to do with it. I tried it with concealer but I don't like it for hat I've done it as a nose highlight which works but at the same time I already have a different brush that I prefer
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?