BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #49 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have the Beau Gachis Illuminator brush that I use for highlight. I love the soft feel of the brush and how much product it picks up. I have a small face so it's size is perfect for brushing the highlighter on.
Briana J.
I have an eyeshadow brush (tapered blending brush) and a contour brush (angled contour) from this company and I really like them a lot! They're super soft and fluffy and blend colors out really nicely. The design of the brush is very sleek looking, and the price isn't too bad!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I got the illumisor brush in a ipsy bag and I don't like it because I don't know what to do with it. I tried it with concealer but I don't like it for hat I've done it as a nose highlight which works but at the same time I already have a different brush that I prefer
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
this is very good bc it has this i bought it for my mom my auntie and my mom it made my make up more smooth and even and togethor it made my make up look and apear more smooth and im very satistified and its better than elf
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
I really dnt like it that much... i can apply make uo but the hair its not that soft for a expensive bush, elf bush is 1$ and is more soft than this one, i recieve this month thru ipsy i dnt have any kind of intentions to buy it
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got the blending brush in this set in last month's Ipsy bag and love it! I use it every day to blend out my crease. The brush is great quality, stands up to washes, and sheds no bristles. Its also SOOOO SOFT!
Kirsten L.
Huxley, IA
I've only tried the tapered blending brush but I love it. I got it in an ipsy bag and I use it a lot to blend colors into my crease and to soften harsh lines. The bristles are very soft! Very satisfied with this brush.
April B.
West Monroe, LA
I love love love this brush! I got the smudge brush in my Ipsy bag and fell in love. I've tried my share of brushes and this is by far my favorite! I was devastated when I accidentally ran it over after it fell out of my car so I went online to their website to order another and they offered me a discount for being a first time shopper, free shipping and a free gift so for $12 I got the brush shipped to my house and got a very cute makeup bag that says beautiful mess. They also sent a thank you letter saying how much they appreciated my business which I thought was a nice touch. I cant wait to get all their brushes and when I do I'm tossing every other brush I have!
Beth H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I got this set of brushes from Amazon and was so incredibly disappointed! When i first opened them i notoced the smell. Some of these brushes are natural bristles and some are synthetic so it was a mix of plastic and animal hair. I cleaned them and tried them out and they were not good. The natural bristle ones were so scratchy I wasnt confortable using them on my face or eyes again. To top it off, the ferrule came detached from the handle! I would never recommend these brushes to anyone that wants something with any kind of quality.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I got the Illuminator brush in my ipsy bag. The illuminator brush by Beau Gachis is awesome. I love this brush. It gives good coverage and definitely does the job.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?