BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #78 in Makeup Brush Sets

This Beau Gâchis® Paris 7 Pcs Makeup Brush Set provides you with a complete set of brushes for beautiful and easy makeup applications. Made from natural animal hair, synthetic hair, copper ferrules, and natural wood matt black handles, these brushes... see more...

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
The sponge applicator is amazing! The perfect texture and density for foundation application and blending. It's very light and maneuverable to form to the contours of my face. Make isn't waisted just applied flawlessly!
Racheal W.
I received the concealer brush with this months ipsy. I really like it!! Seems high quality and I would really love to try the other brushes offered by this brand! I definitely recommend the concealer brush at the very least!
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I received an illuminator brush from this brand from Ipsy, this is a really nice brush! I like how soft it feels and its easy to apply, it doesn't pick up makeup too heavy and I don't end up having to wipe some of it off. I'm new with makeup and this has been great for me.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I'm thrilled to have received this brush in my July ipsy bag. It is the perfect brush to apply my favorite highlighter bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter. The brush is so soft and give me a gorgeous finish. I would love to buy more Beau Gachis brushes!!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have the Beau Gachis Illuminator brush that I use for highlight. I love the soft feel of the brush and how much product it picks up. I have a small face so it's size is perfect for brushing the highlighter on.
Briana J.
I have an eyeshadow brush (tapered blending brush) and a contour brush (angled contour) from this company and I really like them a lot! They're super soft and fluffy and blend colors out really nicely. The design of the brush is very sleek looking, and the price isn't too bad!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I got the illumisor brush in a ipsy bag and I don't like it because I don't know what to do with it. I tried it with concealer but I don't like it for hat I've done it as a nose highlight which works but at the same time I already have a different brush that I prefer
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
this is very good bc it has this i bought it for my mom my auntie and my mom it made my make up more smooth and even and togethor it made my make up look and apear more smooth and im very satistified and its better than elf
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
I really dnt like it that much... i can apply make uo but the hair its not that soft for a expensive bush, elf bush is 1$ and is more soft than this one, i recieve this month thru ipsy i dnt have any kind of intentions to buy it
Kirsten L.
Huxley, IA
I've only tried the tapered blending brush but I love it. I got it in an ipsy bag and I use it a lot to blend colors into my crease and to soften harsh lines. The bristles are very soft! Very satisfied with this brush.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?