BY BEAU GÂCHIS PARIS #48 in Makeup Brush Sets

Beau Gâchis Paris Beau Gâchis® Paris Makeup Brushes Natural Hair - Best Professional Quality 7 Piece Make up Brush Set Kit with Holder - Organizer [7 Piece Makeup Brush Set with Leather Case]
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I received the tapered blending brush in my ipsy glambag and really like it. The brush is sturdy, the bristles are soft, and it is easy to use. It picks up a fair amount of pigment and blends well, too. I don't usually buy additional brushes since I've received so many in subscription boxes. I doubt I'll buy more individually but I'll be happy if I get more from this brand in the future.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush picks up the color really well without overloading the product. When applied to the skin the bristles feel soft but dense enough to control application. My highlight was popping  much better than a fan brush i have been using .Item was sent to me  ipsy
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I'm thrilled to have received this brush in my July ipsy bag. It is the perfect brush to apply my favorite highlighter bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter. The brush is so soft and give me a gorgeous finish. I would love to buy more Beau Gachis brushes!!
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I received an illuminator brush from this brand from Ipsy, this is a really nice brush! I like how soft it feels and its easy to apply, it doesn't pick up makeup too heavy and I don't end up having to wipe some of it off. I'm new with makeup and this has been great for me.
Briana J.
Briana J.
I have an eyeshadow brush (tapered blending brush) and a contour brush (angled contour) from this company and I really like them a lot! They're super soft and fluffy and blend colors out really nicely. The design of the brush is very sleek looking, and the price isn't too bad!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I got the illumisor brush in a ipsy bag and I don't like it because I don't know what to do with it. I tried it with concealer but I don't like it for hat I've done it as a nose highlight which works but at the same time I already have a different brush that I prefer
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the Beau Gachis Smudge Brush through my Ipsy monthly subscription bag. It works really great in applying eyeshadow and blending it out. Would recommend for creating a range of smokey eye looks, from a soft smokey eye to the classic black smokey eye.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this make up brush and all the other beau gachis products I have. Easy to use the brushes with my eyeshadow. The prices are very reasonable. I use my brush daily. I recommend these products to anyone looking for great brushes.
Joseyka T.
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
I really dnt like it that much... i can apply make uo but the hair its not that soft for a expensive bush, elf bush is 1$ and is more soft than this one, i recieve this month thru ipsy i dnt have any kind of intentions to buy it
Madi G.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got the blending brush in this set in last month's Ipsy bag and love it! I use it every day to blend out my crease. The brush is great quality, stands up to washes, and sheds no bristles. Its also SOOOO SOFT!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I am looking to grow my brush collection. Looking for thoughts on this set.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Magna, UT
In the market for makeup brushes, what are the pros and cons of this set? Thanks in advance! :)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I am looking for a makeup brush set that's decent for contouring with a loose powder bronzer. Is this one any good?